Elmer Merclin, Former Mercenary

Scythio

The Gay
Name: Elmer Merclin

Race: Lightwood Fae

Picture: (My laptop has glitched and the photo I have of Elmer is corrupted so I will post the photo later)
Appearance: 5'4", 134 pounds (60.8 kilograms). Lean musculature, built like a swimmer. Chestnut brown hair, green eyes, lots of freckles. They have a massive set of scars on the front of their neck. Their clothing is usually a dark green and brown capelet over a set of armor not dissimilar to a coat of jacks. They have leather gloves and boots meant more for flexibility than protection.

Magic: Elmer opts for a more defensive style of magic, preferring to create barriers and illusions out of light rather than spears and spikes. While their light barriers are strong, they have a limit of 2-3 hits before they shatter. The illusions Elmer can make only affect people's sight, not any of their other senses, and it takes a great deal of concentration for Elmer to maintain one. Another utility Elmer has for magic is to speak, they use light spells to create floating words so they can freely communicate with most other people.
Personality: Elmer is shy and jumpy, often easily startled and highly defensive. However, Elmer's an inquisitive and curious person as well as a survivalist, and do not think twice about killing the animals they hunt. While a lone wolf, Elmer can handle conversations with one to two other people, but if there is too many people in the vicinity, Elmer can get overloaded from stimulation.
Backstory: Elmer is a former mercenary, but is now retired due to suffering massive injuries from nearly dying in a security job. One of these injuries was a neck wound, which while they were saved by healers, Elmer can no longer speak, only able to growl, whine, or groan. They live in seclusion by a river, trying to earn enough to repay their debts to healers by selling meats and skins of the animals they hunt and fish.
Weapons: Elmer is proficient with a reinforced shortspear (pole length: 1 meter/3 feet. Spearhead length: 1/3 meter/ 1 foot) and two kukri knives, both averaging out at about 10 inches in length.

Theme: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back