• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ellyfish

Professional Disappointment
Hello! My name is Elly. I'm 20 years old, female, and kind of a nerd. I've been role-playing for about 7 years, and I have a lot of experience in almost every field of roleplay.

Things to know about me:
- I match my partner's length but I typically write 2-4 paragraphs, shorter if it's just dialogue.
- I am a fairly quick responder, especially if the RP gets juicy, expect 5 min responses
- I'm a full-time student and I have a job, so especially during the fall semester expect my responses to possibly slow down
- I am double and LGBT+ friendly. I like having romance in my RPs and I can play any character
- I like OOC chat! I like to get to know the person I RP with, if that's not for you, that's ok too, just LMK
- I understand if you lose interest, and it's ok if you ghost, but I'd appreciate a heads up so I don't wonder <3

Things I'm Looking for:
- You don't have to give me a response right away, but maybe at least once per day? I understand life gets busy, and I'm patient. I can wait a month as long as you let me know you won't be around
- Someone who's also double friendly if we're doing that kind of RP
- Dark and fluffy things are amazing, not required at all but it definitely makes RPs more fun
- Must be at least 18+, not comfortable RPing with minors, especially if darker themes are involved

Now for the stuff you're looking for

Fandoms I like:
(More *’s the more I crave… $ means I have an idea in mind… % means you’ll have to convince me with an idea)

- Mass Effect *******$$
- Dragon Age **** (All games)
- Skyrim ***
- Outer Worlds *
- Pikmin
- L.A. Noire
- Animal Crossing
- Red Dead Redemption %
- Starcraft
- Stardew Valley *****$
- Fallout 4 *
- Undertale *
- Detroit: Become Human **

- Assassination Classroom
- Black Butler *
- Black Bullet
- Mirai Nikki
- Attack on Titan
- Death Note ***
- Ouran Highschool Host Club *
- Lucky Star
- Chrono Crusade
- Promised Neverland %
- Danganronpa
- ERASED
- Kakegurui
- Noragami %%
- Yuri On Ice %%
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Kill La Kill
- Death Parade
- Your Lie in April
- Fruits Basket

- Wolf Children
- Spirited Away
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Ponyo
- Harry Potter
- How to Train Your Dragon ******$$
- Raya and the Last Dragon ***$
- Onward **
- Big Hero 6 *
- Wall-E

- Stranger Things %
- Disenchantment
- Bojack Horseman
- The Office
- Arcane
- Handmaid's Tale
- Aggretsuko
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Love Death Robots
- Bridgerton

- Life As We Knew It
- H20 and The Storm
- Unwind *****

That's about it for my fandoms, I will update it as I remember or discover. For my original plots, some might be inspired by fandoms I'm into but have a completely original plot

- Royal x bodyguard ***
- Royal x commoner
- Assassin x Target/Bodyguard **
- Teacher x Single parent
- Athlete/jock x nerd/artist
- Best friends to lovers
- Rich x poor
- Superhero x Villain
- Soulmates
- Fake relationship
- Forbidden love
- Best friend x best friend’s sibling
- Law Enforcement x Criminal
- Civilian x Military
- Civilian x refugee
- Bad boy x good girl
- Human x Alien *******
- Celebrity x Intern/Assistant/Journalist
- CEO x lower level employee *******

- Stranded on an alien planet
- Stuck on a ship (sea or space)
- Lost in a jungle
- Plane crash, stranded on an island
- Alien Invasion
- Nuclear/Zombie Apocalypse
- Medieval War Times

I’m really open to any original plot ideas you might have, and I don’t mind mixing and matching in between original x fandom, or fandom x fandom (if it works). Any and all ideas are welcome, these are just to give you ideas! Hope you liked my thread

I noticed you had Stranger Things listed, would you be interested in a rp?

Hello! I noticed you had a few alien/dystopian interests. Sci-fi is sorta my niche and if you're interested I'd love to discuss :)

Avatar?? That's one I haven't seen in a long while! Perhaps paired with Stranded on an alien planet/Lost in a jungle

Interested in the CEO x Lower Level Employee rp. I usually rp as a female but for some reason I'm thinkin' male for this one.

I have no idea if you're still open for RP, but would you be interested in Starcraft RP? o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back