• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been putting off making this for way too long rip.

Hello there, stranger! The name is Elle and the game is fandoms. I'll state the rules upfront so you don't have to scroll too far only to realize we're not compatible.

RULES:
  • I'm a minor. If you're uncomfortable with that, I'm not the partner for you.
  • I usually don't reply daily and I don't expect you to either.
  • Chat OOC with me. I like making friends, I don't bite. I also don't really enjoy super formal discussion all the time so I'd prefer if we kept it casual.
  • I'm not picky about post length, but minimum 2 paragraphs. I usually write three, but if you want to write more, feel free.
  • Speak of which, I can only length match to a certain extent. I'm pretty busy in life so I can't always take the time to write 6 paragraphs in order to match you.
  • Fleshed out characters are a must. I want to know about your character and I won't hesitate to gush about mine. They're my babies.
  • I don't do canon x oc unless specified.
  • If playing a canon character, please try and be somewhat accurate. I'd rather use OCs if you're going to manipulate canon characters' personalities until they're unrecognizable.
  • I don't like being ghosted. Just send a message if you want to drop, I won't hold it against you for any reason. On the same note, if I disappear for a little bit, you can send a message to remind me to reply.
  • All communication and rp takes place on-site, no exceptions.
  • Plot with me both before and after the rp begins. If there's no collaboration, it gets dry fast in my experience.
If you're still here, great! You've made it to the fandom section. I use an asterisk rating system with * being the lowest and *** being the highest. Something with no asterisks after it means I'm not currently interested in rping it. I play a lot of different characters, but if there's one I specifically would like to play in a pairing, I'll bold the name.

IT (2017/19 movies)
I'm honestly surprised more people on here don't roleplay in this fandom, it's pretty popular elsewhere. But if you do, here's who I play. Willing to do aged up teens or adults.
-Richie Tozier x Eddie Kaspbrak, Ben Hanscom x Beverly Marsh, Bill Denbrough x Stanley Uris, Mike Hanlon x Stanley Uris

Stranger Things**
The kids will be aged up, though I'm flexible on how much. I'm also somewhat open to using OCs in this universe, though I don't have any specific plots for that.
-Steve Harrington x Billy Hargrove, Nancy Wheeler x Jonathan Byers, Robin Buckley x OC, Eleven x Max Mayfield, Mike Wheeler x Will Byers

The Goldfinch*
Don't know how many people know what this is, but it's a great novel and an okay movie if you're interested in reading/watching.
-Theodore Decker x Boris Pavlikovsky

The Magnus Archives***
I've only seen like two people on here talk about this but I figured I might as well list it. Great podcast, 10/10 would recommend if you like the spookier things in life. Really open to using OCs in this one.

-Jonathan Sims (The Achivist) x Martin Blackwood

Harry Potter*
Another one where I'm willing to use OCs.
-Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood x Ginny Weasley

Dear Evan Hansen**
I know this one is a little bit cringe, but I just think it has really interesting characters to delve into. Not so much into the canon plot, though.
-Connor Murphy x Evan Hansen, Connor Murphy x Jared Kleinman

Hannibal*
I just started watching this show and I've seen a couple people who roleplay this, but hey, why not?
-Hannibal Lecter x Will Graham

Among Us**
Obviously, this one would be OCs. I'm open to any plots for it, though.

Hazbin Hotel*** (craving)
Everyone's looking for this one, and so am I.
-Alastor x Angel Dust, (maybe with a good plot idea) Charlie x Vaggie

Helluva Boss***
With the release of episode one, I'm feeling a roleplay craving coming on. This wouldn't include anything against the RPN rules, don't worry.
-Blitzo x Stolas

Gravity Falls*** (craving)
I have a really specific plot for this so pm if you're interested. Sort of like a dark alternate ending to the show.
-Stanford Pines x Bill Cipher

That's it for me! If any of these are interesting to you, send me a message or comment here and we can discuss plots, characters, AUs, etc.

Last edited:
dunno why the spoiler is weird, but updated and bump

craving hazbin hotel!!
I would be very much open to a Hazbin Hotel rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

I would be very much open to a Hazbin Hotel rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!
oh gosh this thread is really outdated im not super into hazbin anymore im sorry!! i hope you find someone to rp with though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back