• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom elieglory's video game fandom search!

neriasurana

I dream of a day they reboot Rave Master

• hello everyone! my name is elieglory, you can call me whatever you'd like, and as you might expect, I'm here once again on the search for some good one x one roleplays. it's been a while since I was online, life and work essentially took right over, but I'm back now! hopefully for good!

• for those curious people, I'm 22 years old, I live in Ohio, I have a degree in communications and another in creative writing, and I work at a semi-dead airport. typically, I work nights, or all throughout the day, who knows anymore! my schedule is kind of a mess, but I try to reply quickly. as quickly as I can, which sometimes isn't very. feel free to poke and bother me about replying; occasionally the Depression and Anxiety hit so I need a nudge every once in a while. my replies tend to be on the longer side, which I guess is considered 'literate' or 'advanced literate', I don't know. i hate those terms. I'm a good writer, i'll match whatever you give me and probably then some (ignore the casual writing here; I'm more serious when roleplaying)

that being said, I am looking for someone that can keep up with me. I like long posts, I like descriptions and attention to detail. if you write me a novel, neat! I understand that sometimes the plot requires shorter posts to make room for something else, but I tend to start losing interest if they're consistently short. I try not to ditch, though, I'll let you know if something comes up or whatever!! I'm cool playing male or female, though if I'm going to play a male for your female, I'd like it if you did the same for me. I'm hella cool with doubling, too, so there's that.

so anyways here's what I'm craving (in no particular order)

Dragon Age
    Alistair / f!Warden (listen there are no characters I love more than Alistair and I will literally love you forever if you agree to play him against my Surana)
    Cullen / Inquisitor
    I'm actually down to play just about any pairing you can come up with (that doesn't involve incest or turning canonically gay characters straight), but these are the ones I'm most familiar with, and I'm always on the hunt for a good Alistair tbh. but if there's something you're looking for, definitely let me know! i just don't want to list every single pairing off right now
    also; I'm fine with just about any setting here. modern? awesome. in-game? good. following the canon but bending the rules by bringing protagonists together? aw yis.

Mass Effect
    Kaidan / f!Shepard (this is actually the only pairing I'm familiar with,, but I'm open to ideas!!)

Fallout
    Deacon / f!Sole (it's a true crime that you can't romance him, how dare Todd Howard deny me this!!)
    I am hella into the idea of making protagonists meet! have a Courier you love? great, bring them right on into the ruins of DC and they can meet my LW! or I can bring her to you! it doesn't matter! I'm all about post-game roleplays and the collision of two powerhouses.

Harvest Moon
    listen I've been binging HM: DS Cute so if you care enough about this 9 year old game to roleplay it, I'll listen to whatever you say. I personally adore Skye, but I'm cool with anything; including creating characters and jobs, or setting it into the next generation or something.

this might be updated later, but as of right now, this is what I'm looking for! if you have any questions, please either quote me here or send me a message! I am, of course, always down for original ideas, so if you have anything you're positively craving, let me know and we can try to work something out!!

Hello! I would absolutely love to role-play either Harvest Moon or Dragon Age with you! I adore both games and currently have zero role-plays happening right now so I am happy with either one or both.

neriasurana neriasurana

ahhh, either of those would be great! or even, like, a crossover of some kind? either is honestly fine with me! if you'd like, go ahead and send me a PM (or I can) and we can start plotting a bit more!!

stepherz345 stepherz345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back