• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Elementals [still searching]

Ya always come up with such interesting plots XD

//flops in

It's been a while, huh? I'm a sucker for elemental rp's

I’m curious and possibly interested yet I’m on mobile and I can’t read most of this but I love elemental role plays !

I’m curious and possibly interested yet I’m on mobile and I can’t read most of this but I love elemental role plays !
What I can read I am interested in a male position if one is still available, of course I am flexible if not.

What I can read I am interested in a male position if one is still available, of course I am flexible if not.

It's not first-come first-served so you'll have to apply and see if you get accepted.

whoops, i can definitely do a spoiler underneath the coding with the plot and all!!

haha hello! I can't decide which role I want to apply for... which are you taking?

crap i knew i forgot something XD i'm probably going to take..... light

whoops, i can definitely do a spoiler underneath the coding with the plot and all!!

crap i knew i forgot something XD i'm probably going to take..... light

Whoops! XD Nice. I'm honestly stuck between earth, air, water and fire.

My character sheet may not be flashy at all, I haven’t coded in forever and I’m on mobile (as earlier mentioned) so I apologize for a bland character sheet before hand.

coding does not guarantee acceptance anyways, so you are perfectly fine (:

Ah. In that case, I'll probably default to Nova. The girl I was thinking of for air, Skye, isn't exactly kind at all. She's very stand-offish and mean, but is all bark and no bite. Very much stereotypical popular girl.

HUZAH!

If I go for an earth slot, would you be opposed to my character having an affinity towards metal?

Hey! I’m really interested of having a character based on the dark element but I would like to know a little bit better of this to have a better idea

apolla apolla like what would the dark element would do, like it would be the opposite of the light element or what it would control. Because I can’t figure it out, I don’t know if that makes sense

apolla apolla like what would the dark element would do, like it would be the opposite of the light element or what it would control. Because I can’t figure it out, I don’t know if that makes sense

If you want, I can send you a link with some examples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back