• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elementals: Good VS Evil

Would you join a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
I can't
I don't have Internet at home
I only get Internet at school
Or church
And church is the place where I can get on Discord

At least notice that I'm never on Discord you meanie :(

'Aight. So basically, you've kinda underestimated what I'd intended with me attack
The blizzard will create freezing gales that will likely push everyone's characters back, if not flying.
The fire/air user and those around the campfire, including you, have been targeted with shards of ice that will tear you to ribbons if you don't actually protect yourself.
Also, it's kind of immersion breaking to have your character ignore the attack altogether and simply tell everyone to calm down. Even the most composed of individuals would at the very least be caught off-guard by the sudden snow/icicle storm.

(Partially my fault for not clarifying this in detail in my post, so sorry on that front! ^3^)

'Aight. So basically, you've kinda underestimated what I'd intended with me attack
The blizzard will create freezing gales that will likely push everyone's characters back, if not flying.
The fire/air user and those around the campfire, including you, have been targeted with shards of ice that will tear you to ribbons if you don't actually protect yourself.
Also, it's kind of immersion breaking to have your character ignore the attack altogether and simply tell everyone to calm down. Even the most composed of individuals would at the very least be caught off-guard by the sudden snow/icicle storm.

(Partially my fault for not clarifying this in detail in my post, so sorry on that front! ^3^)

I never said he wasn't caught off guard. He's extremely apathetic with everything that's not fire or sex-related

Also you could put this in the OOC

Basically you just needed to tell me whether or not I need to edit my fucking post

If you aren't accepting, it would be nice to remove the 4 openings from the title to avoid misinformation. :D

That is true, and tbh I forgot all about the title xD My bad. However, at this time we are looking for earth elementals, as both of ours I think disappeared. I'll adjust the title once I work everything out, so thanks!

I'm interested!

Looking for earth elementals at this time! ^^

Alright, I'm going to write here what/who we have already (mostly for my own sake, too xD)

Spirit, Good: Beauty_Belle (me) (female)
Spirit, Evil: Aero (female)
Fire, Good: Bvmble (female)

Fire, Evil: AnimeGenork (male)
Air, Good: Avatar Arvis (male)
Air, Evil: ZeroCeroZip (male)
Water, Good: Prince of Corruption (male)
Water, Evil: Destructus Kloud (male)

Earth, Good: open
Earth, Evil: MysticSweaterHog (male)

So these are the roles we have, color coordinated by gender. The green roles are the roles we still need, and I need one of them to be male and the other two can be female. We've just barely begun the RP; we're still in the opening scene. ^^

Last edited:
I'm hoping to take the earth/good/female role but I have finals until Wed. So I probably won't be on until then. Is that still ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back