• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elementals: Good VS Evil

Would you join a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
SheepKing SheepKing
Cosmos Cosmos
dragonsfire dragonsfire

Just a reminder about sheets... Anime, I've been reading these last few comments and I know you're super busy, so I'm not mad or anything (at anyone) about taking so long. It's been a week since I put up the CS forum, so that's not so long all in all, but I would like for sheets to be done, by the latest, on the 10th. That's this friday. If anyone can't meet the deadline, please tell me, as I would like to start this RP.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
SheepKing SheepKing
Cosmos Cosmos
dragonsfire dragonsfire

Just a reminder about sheets... Anime, I've been reading these last few comments and I know you're super busy, so I'm not mad or anything (at anyone) about taking so long. It's been a week since I put up the CS forum, so that's not so long all in all, but I would like for sheets to be done, by the latest, on the 10th. That's this friday. If anyone can't meet the deadline, please tell me, as I would like to start this RP.

The 10th was this past Friday...? The 17th is this Friday? OwO

apolla apolla Are you still looking for people? Or is this closed? Just wondering, I can fill any spot if needed

I'm interested if you're still open! Also, may I preemptively ask what the elements are?

There are people on the CS page who have not completed their sheets, so I'm not saying you will definitely get a spot, but the deadline for the sheets is this Friday (the 17th) so feel free to make one! The RP is not first come, first serve.

ATTENTION

We are open for these roles!!

Air, Evil
Air, Good
Water, Good
Earth, Evil

The two air roles were male before. The earth role was female. I would like to keep them the same so that way the gender roles are even.

Basically meaning I am looking for three males, one female.

Last edited:
Interested in the air, good role! However, I'm not as comfortable playing male characters as I am playing female.. I totally understand the whole even gender roles thing, so if you need I can try playing a male?

Interested in the air, good role! However, I'm not as comfortable playing male characters as I am playing female.. I totally understand the whole even gender roles thing, so if you need I can try playing a male?

Go ahead and play a female ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back