• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals and Sinners OOC

Main
Here
i just got out of class. ill write my reply when i get home.

if you all dont mind sharing, what's your time zone?
mine is pst

oh damn

i just realized... does a fire need to already be ignited in order to manipulate it or can i just pull flame out of my ass?

im crying omg-

ember is in the deepest shit rn
omg shut up xD

IrisFae IrisFae i'm being bullied by magi's smugness *cries* i need fkn clarification or else im just gonna make ember shit out flames like a pez dispenser

Imagine not being able to use your element then you get shoulder tackled by the world's first humanoid bullet train.
7hjulnjoln221.jpg

i... i will end you all...

*patiently waits* :3 *incredibly bored*

Oh my god. . . What the heck happened while I was away............... Give me a sec to read what's gone down y'all.

Alright.

Time zone: PST (but I switch between day and night shifts for work, so my schedule is pretty weird)

nios nios you can create flames (the spark is in you lol)

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 and nios nios I love your characters

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi your observation regarding the guys' powers is freakin' genius.

We don't have to have the romances be defined between partners, but can switch it up if you'd like.

In regards to how we can start the romance plot my vote goes toward one of the following:
1. one of the guys is injured by one of the girls (first choice probably Ali and Ember because of the current situation they're in) and taken in by the girls. As they argue about what to do next they find out the others are also in town and either use the boy's state as a reason to delay return or convince them some other way to give them a little time.
2. A variety of obstacles pop up on the way back which gives them more time together.

Alright, I think that covers everything (if I missed something just let me know). Feel free to voice your choice for plot direction. If needed we can pick one at random from what's thrown out, but I think it'll be better to go with what majority wants either way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back