• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals and Sinners OOC

Main
Here
37328_pWGe3gZC.png
37328_zywTWzCb.png
i originally wanted her to be blonde with her current eyes or have black hair with green eyes.

Last edited:
yeah that was my first choice.

So what's the plan if the girls just straight up murder the boys before giving the whole romance genre a chance?

Maybe while they fight they could convince em to stay with them. Or one of them gets really injured and everyone else like gets really concerned and guilty Maybe idk. We need an Idea that keeps them together so they can grow possible feelings.

i hate calculus. i was thinking the scientists had given the males a time limit and are required to return with the girls within said time. if not, the scientists will come themselves and kill them all lol. maybe each pair will have their own encounters and are too scared to bring it up with the others. later on, they all find out about each other and decide to go against the scientists. but while the others are all romancy and stuff there should be that one person who is against everything going on.

maybe one of the girls/guys were captured in some way and used as collateral? then there'll be some fights, action, slow building romance or whatevs. i know this might not make sense but im throwing out everything that in my mind

I'm just thinking how it would be funny if the whole partners dynamic ends up not tracing at all to who romances who.

omg rip

Discount Storm gets Delaware smashed across town by Ego-Hulk right into the waiting arms of Angry-Hulk who immediately gets jacked by sucking up her crippling depression. She sees his bulging muscles and immediately breaks up with Ego-Hulk.

o h...

In my head the three boy's powers are:

Sucks bad vibes to get stronger
Sucks life to get stronger
Sucks self to get stronger

... I noticed a pattern

oh pleb... is it fkn morning wherever the hell you're at loool. my ember is going to turn into a popsicle

In my head the three boy's powers are:

Sucks bad vibes to get stronger
Sucks life to get stronger
Sucks self to get stronger

... I noticed a pattern

sucks self to get stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back