• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals and Sinners OOC

Main
Here
I just finished posting the RP thread. I will write the first post within the hour. In the meantime, I recommend reading through the thread (most of it is the same, but I did add in a couple facts that y'all should be aware of). I also wanted to see if you guys wanted a set posting order or not. Even if there isn't, I will say that you should allow at least two others to post between your own; this is a group rp and so it shouldn't regress into a 1x1 for extended periods of time.

Last edited:
I think we should start where we are approaching the town the girls are in. If thats all right, either way I'm going to be busy for a good while babysitting.

hiii sorry im out of town. i brought my laptop so ill be able to reply in the rp.
is there any more lore we should know about?

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Harper is a fictional town and I actually hadn't considered where it would be located specifically; I'm thinking Vermont would be a good choice. If anyone has a different suggestion, I'm open to it though.

waiting for whoever is next. i should have my reply ready by the time someone responds to the thread.
we're sticking with a two-response, my response, two-response sandwich, right?

i might make one for my oc lol

Im making my reply

she's so cute. i can't decide what color i want ember's eyes and hair to be...

sorry my response is short and i didn't get to proofread it. i have class soon so ill fix it when i get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back