What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Fantasy Elementals and Sinners OOC

Main
Here

nios

𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘰?
i originally wanted her to be blonde with her current eyes or have black hair with green eyes.

Last edited:

Experience the Beat

"Death...Is whimsical today"
Maybe while they fight they could convince em to stay with them. Or one of them gets really injured and everyone else like gets really concerned and guilty Maybe idk. We need an Idea that keeps them together so they can grow possible feelings.

nios

𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘰?
i hate calculus. i was thinking the scientists had given the males a time limit and are required to return with the girls within said time. if not, the scientists will come themselves and kill them all lol. maybe each pair will have their own encounters and are too scared to bring it up with the others. later on, they all find out about each other and decide to go against the scientists. but while the others are all romancy and stuff there should be that one person who is against everything going on.

nios

𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘰?
maybe one of the girls/guys were captured in some way and used as collateral? then there'll be some fights, action, slow building romance or whatevs. i know this might not make sense but im throwing out everything that in my mind

nios

𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘰?
oh pleb... is it fkn morning wherever the hell you're at loool. my ember is going to turn into a popsicle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)