• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
2 years into World War III of Which America is losing. Scientist made a breakthrough on Something that might help them win the war. A serum that gives people elemental powers. The only problem is it only work on teens and children. The Goverment gives the okay to kidnap some random children from America. They Kidnap the “Bad Kids* or the Rebels of the world each kid has either been to Juvie before or done something to get in but somehow escaped the prison or escaped the sentence. After injecting the teens with the Serum a Few of them died as a bad reaction to the serum. The ones who survived were given elemental powers. The teens were trained days on end for months until one who's element was Metal snapped he tried to escape and was shot on sight. The teens realized then that they had to stick together if they wanted to escape. After a month or two they were sent out into the world to fight. They took that opportunity to escape and many Sacrificed themselves to slow down the government. They somehow got caught in the middle of the oceon on a ship. It was made clear that their was a rat. The rat was exposed and got treated like a King for the rest of his time there. The government tried to break the teens after capturing them. Can the teens devise a plan to escape the facility and get to freedom?

Roles:
Teens:
Children:
Feds/Government:

Hmm. A few questions.
Firstly, who's sided with who in WWIII? Secondly, what kind of military technology is being employed here? I'm guessing (or perhaps hoping) that technologies will have advanced substantally during wartime, besides just this serum.

Oh yes it’s deffinetly more advanced and futuristic. Hover cars, robot, Ect... the whole stack. And the sides are Axis powers—Germany, Italy, and Japan—and the Allies—France, Great Britain, the United States, the Soviet Union, and, to a lesser extent, China. So basicly the same sides as World War II
Hmm. A few questions.
Firstly, who's sided with who in WWIII? Secondly, what kind of military technology is being employed here? I'm guessing (or perhaps hoping) that technologies will have advanced substantally during wartime, besides just this serum.

Oh yes it’s deffinetly more advanced and futuristic. Hover cars, robot, Ect... the whole stack. And the sides are Axis powers—Germany, Italy, and Japan—and the Allies—France, Great Britain, the United States, the Soviet Union, and, to a lesser extent, China. So basicly the same sides as World War II
Well regarding the current political climate, I'd say it'd be more like NATO and the US's other allies versus China/Russia and some other allies which I'm too lazy to come up with at the moment.
I mean, the Soviet Union fell in 1991, and Russia and the US haven't had good relations since WWII.
Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually pretty interested in this rp.

Oh yes it’s deffinetly more advanced and futuristic. Hover cars, robot, Ect... the whole stack. And
Well regarding the current political climate, I'd say it'd be more like NATO and the US's other allies versus China/Russia and some other allies which I'm too lazy to come up with at the moment.
I mean, the Soviet Union fell in 1991, and Russia and the US haven't had good relations since WWII.
Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually pretty interested in this rp.
No I actually think that’s a good idea thank you for that and your in. You think you might know any people who would also be intrested?

I was thinking of doing someone who's part of the military if that's okay.
I can PM you the idea I had or just post it here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back