• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental Kingdoms: Warriors From Different Lands Come Together!

C
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

OC Sheet here and for you to post your characters

ANIMEWEEB101

Levi's Wife ๐Ÿ’…
In this world we have seven kingdoms. Four main kingdoms and three side kingdoms:

Main Kingdoms~

The Kingdom of Fire - Rests within dry hot parts of the land. Everyone born there has horns as well as immune to fire and heat. Visitors are supplied with special dress wear to keep heat out. A very hot place but many people are fond of it's temperatures.

The Kingdom of Water - Rests within the oceans. Everyone born there has gills and fins as well as the ability to breath under water and swim very well. Visitors are supplied with oxygen tanks and bathing suits. Cold in winter and warm in summer.

The Air Kingdom - Rests within the clouds. Everyone born there has wings as well as the ability to fly and has excellent sight. Visitors are supplied with a special remedy to help walk on clouds. Usually a warm temperatures but can get very wild during storms.

The Earth Kingdom - Rests on the land. Everyone born there have claws as well as an excellent ability to dig and climb. Usually visitors are fine with out any needs.

Side Kingdoms~

The Land of Light - Rests on a piece of land that the Sun always shines on. Everyone born there has think and impenetrable skin. Visitors are supplied with sun glasses built for the brightness. Sunny and sometimes dry, you can get sun burns easily.

The Kingdom of Shadows - Rests deep underground. Everyone born there cat eyes that can see things in the darkness and other senses are heightened. Visitors are supplied with night vision goggles. Humid and moist in most parts.

The Vegetation Domain - Rests in a piece of land with equal amounts of both Sun and rain. Everyone born there has skin with light tint of green and is immune to poison and toxins. Visitors are supplied with medications if they accidentally come across plants with toxins or if they are allergic.

In honor of celebrating peace over the lands, the King and Queens of each Kingdom come together to have a banquet in The Earth Kingdom. All the Kings and Queens were accompanied by their guards. A villain, determined to rule over all kingdoms, attacked and slaughtered all traces of royalty. Most of the Earth Kingdom was destroyed in the process, though for some reason afterward the villain left the remains alone after the slaughtering. The rest of the armies have chosen one warrior of their kingdom to create a team of elemental warriors. All warriors have abilities but the chosen warriors are much greater than the rest.

For the RP all the warriors will be 16 years old or older. They have the power of the element of their kingdom. I'll be playing the Fire Kingdom Warrior. The OC Sheet will be posted soon. Any questions feel free to ask!

Characters
OOC

Last edited:
Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked

I'm interested! Are there any physical differences between the kingdoms? horns, webbed hands/feet, wings, skin/eye/hair color, etc?

Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked

I'm interested! Are there any physical differences between the kingdoms? horns, webbed hands/feet, wings, skin/eye/hair color, etc?
That's great! And yes, the Fire Kingdom have horns, the Water Kingdom has gills, and mini fins, the Air Kingdom has wings, the Earth has claws meant for digging and climbing, the Land of Light have thick skin, the Kingdom of Shadows has cat like eyes, and the Vegetation Domain has a slight green tint to their skin.

Usually people create 2 more threads in the Extra Pages Section, one thread as an OOC, and the other for Character creation. Then you can place links at the top of each thread to jump between characters, OOC, IC, and the interest check. You can also make other threads like Lore and stuff in the extra pages section.

Is some people from the vegetation domain kind of like humanoid plants? If so I think I have a character I can use.

I'm interested in the air kingdom, but may I ask why the characters have to be 16, especially if they're warriors?

They are 16 because that's the age they professionally become warriors, and people from the kingdoms might doubt 16 year olds can take down a big villain. So that could be a possible obstacle they could over come.

They are 16 because that's the age they professionally become warriors, and people from the kingdoms might doubt 16 year olds can take down a big villain. So that could be a possible obstacle they could over come.
Why wouldn't they send more seasoned warriors?

Also, are the kingdoms loosely connected then?

They wouldn't send seasoned warriors because most were killed during the attack. The ones who lived are preparing for evacuation and/or war. They think it'll be to dangerous to send more warriors. Also these warriors we'll be role playing as has the special powers of the elements (ex. Fire Warrior has the abilities of the fire element) the other warriors don't have the same ability. So they automatically have a slight upper hand. But they keep it hidden because the Kingdoms will ban them out because they think the power will grow out of hand and possibly demolish their kingdom.

And yes, they usually have yearly banquets or evenings together in one of the main kingdoms but other than that they don't really speak to each other unless it is an emergency. Such as a war.

They are 16 because that's the age they professionally become warriors, and people from the kingdoms might doubt 16 year olds can take down a big villain. So that could be a possible obstacle they could overcome.
Hey instead of them all being 16 why not just have the age limit be no younger than 16? Could it be possible that older warriors have these element powers? It wouldn't change anything. Hate for people to pass on this just because the characters have to be 16.

Hey instead of them all being 16 why not just have the age limit be no younger than 16? Could it be possible that older warriors have these element powers? It wouldn't change anything. Hate for people to pass on this just because the characters have to be 16.
Yeah, it's a combination of that and a few other things that's putting me off.

What are the other things?
I can't tell if the villain's have destroyed the various lands or not, as I thought they just killed the royalty but apparently not.

Considering the environments I was under the impression everyone had abilities (maybe with some being more powerful than others) but apparently we're some of the only ones, with the countries being afraid of them.

Also, if they're separate but allied countries, you'd think they'd have different coming of ages. For example, the German age of consent is 14, in the UK it's 16 and in the states it seems to vary from state to state.

So it was just some plot issues really.

Last edited:
I can't tell if the villain's have destroyed the various lands or not, as I thought they just killed the royalty but apparently not.

Considering the environments I was under the impression everyone had abilities (maybe with some being more powerful than others) but apparently we're some of the only ones, with the countries being afraid of them.

Also, if they're separate but allied countries, you'd think they'd have different coming of ages. For example, the German age of consent is 14, in the UK it's 16 and in the states it seems to vary from state to state.

So it was just some plot issues really.
gotcha

Speaking of which I do have one question. So are the seven warriors coming together on their own to help save the kingdoms or are the kingdoms sending them? ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back