• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Connections OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi! Yes he's open and he's yours! Do you have Discord? Apologies too, I have to leave soon so if you don't hear back from me that's why.
Oh wonderful. Alright I'll get straight to work on him. I do you can pm me the link if you like x3. Understandable I await to hear from you milady.

I saw the interest check so I figured I might as well shoot my shot for the role of the Male Dark User. Which appears to have garnered some interest prior if my skimming of the ooc is correct. Recently I've been in a pulled pork sort of mood, though it's hard to rank one above all the rest, with how many options are out there. I should also mention that I do indeed have a discord.

I'd like to reserve the Female Metal User role. Favorite food is spaghetti because it's my mom's specialty. Sorry, I don't have discord but I'll try to keep up with the OOC.

Defined Comedy Defined Comedy RanRed RanRed you're both approved! Defined, I'll be contacting you shortly for the link to the Discord group. Ran, I've asked other players to greet you here so you can still feel like your a part of this RPG. For you in Particular, I'll upload all of the Pinned Messages from Discord here that is important. If you need help with anything don't be afraid to contact me personally okay? I want both of you to enjoy this RPG. I'll make sure to post anything important here. Do ya'll require a summary of events because technically not much has happened. For both of you I recommend checking out the Lore and Char Profiles for inspirations.

Thanks! And, greetings are welcome but no one needs to go through the trouble really. Going through everyone's posts and profiles right now.

Thanks! And, greetings are welcome but no one needs to go through the trouble really. Going through everyone's posts and profiles right now.
Lol, too late I already told them lol. Anyway, what I am going to do is take the original post in this OOC thread and add tabs to it so anyone can find these important notes easily. I also still plan to draw out a map of Remura and that will end up in the Lore section. I'll let you know when the original post is edited. Thanks! Players have been coming up with char relationships of their past lives also to establish how they knew each other in their past lives. I can tell you right now for my two guardians, Charity (my light girl) knew all of the guardians before the war. Just something to keep in mind. But yeah have fun checking things out.

RanRed RanRed I mentioned this in the Discord group, but when you have time after your create your char profile, I recommend reading the Other Section because I talk about the Gods there and sometime soon they be contacting the Guardians themselves. I hope you are doing well. Defined Comedy has submitted his char profile if you want to check out the new Male Dark User.

RanRed RanRed hey sweetie, how are you? Did you ever create your char profile yet? Sorry I haven't touched base with you. Things have been slow overall. If you need help, contact me okay?

can I reserve female metal user? My favorite food is ravioli :)

Hey! Can I reserve the male light user? Discord is Meepster#0340 fav food is pasta

Oh wow this is awesome! Okay, I have an quick update. I have decided to open up the Male Fire User. So meepster meepster , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , if one of y'all wants that role instead you can have it so that way both of you can join since both of you followed the rules.

Beann Beann you're reserved! Do you have Discord?

FYI, the Discord group has been a bit inactive too (and that's mostly my fault), but I am trying to get it active again though. Thanks!

Oh wow this is awesome! Okay, I have an quick update. I have decided to open up the Male Fire User. So meepster meepster , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , if one of y'all wants that role instead you can have it so that way both of you can join since both of you followed the rules.

FYI, the Discord group has been a bit inactive too (and that's mostly my fault), but I am trying to get it active again though. Thanks!
yes I do. Can you send the inv link?

Discord plz

I see a female role opened up 👀

Currently my favorite food are these mochi ice creams that I found at the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back