• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Connections OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmmm, it would have to be someone who's non-human because 100 years would have passed on Remura. Time works irregularly between Earth and Remura (think of what happens in Chronicles of Narnia). And I am fine with you playing a char from Remura, but you'd have to wait for the cast to get to Remura too since the RPG starts on Earth. You have cool ideas, I just want to make you aware of things.
Sure, if I wanted to submit an NPC should I pm you?

Sure, if I wanted to submit an NPC should I pm you?
Oh, NPCs in this RPG are only chars that show up occasionally. Hmmm, I have an idea. How about your char be originally from Earth and get permission to travel to Remura? I was going to allow others to join this RPG outside the main cast if they wanted and have been trying to figure out a way how if someone wanted to join the rpg from the get-go.

Oh, NPCs in this RPG are only chars that show up occasionally. Hmmm, I have an idea. How about your char be originally from Earth and get permission to travel to Remura? I was going to allow others to join this RPG outside the main cast if they wanted and have been trying to figure out a way how if someone wanted to join the rpg from the get-go.
ok, where should I be looking for eventual information/updates on NPCs?
unfortunately I don't have a discord

ok, where should I be looking for eventual information/updates on NPCs?
unfortunately I don't have a discord
Lol, I'd rather you make an actual char. If your char is an NPC, then he/she wouldn't be in the story that much and I would hate for your char to be in that kind of position.

And don't worry about not having Discord. One of the players here doesn't have Discord either, so I've been updating him on important things and others have been trying to interact with him here. So you would be free to do the same. Now, before you even think of submitting a char, please read the rules on the Main Page and reply back here with your reservation for what kind of char you want to portray. I am fine with you playing a sibling for one of Weather's chars. But yeah NPCs are in the Other pages and be sure to read the Lore too.

R U S T R U S T , I created a new thread in the Other section (look at the link above). It's the NPC page for chars who will appear from time to time and I started out with the Gods since they do play a role. Be sure to check it out when you have the time. How's your char looking?

sorry if the question is silly, I'm just not personally familiar with the mythology of this creature and would like to know what are roughly the rules for it in this rp

Zodia195 Zodia195 , I’m sorry I haven’t been that active on this RP, I have been traveling and I honestly will not be too active as I used to. But I was going to ask a small questions regarding the RP. Is there college dorms in the college we RP at? Since my character would most likely stay at the dorms the whole summer break if there were ones. (Side note, I’m sorry Inhaven’t responded sooner I completly missed the thread especially since I didn’t know about it, which why I think it may be a good idea to tag everyone on the thread so they get notifications so they know that there is a thread up. ^v^)

supermartinbros supermartinbros I do post in Discord when the RPG started, but yeah I'll do it here too okay? Next time notify me when you're going to be doing stuff hun ahead of time okay? Is there a way to tag everyone here without tagging everyone's name?

Zodia195 Zodia195 , thank you for telling! I really can’t (sadly) access discord because of being on a iPad for another whole month, but thank you, yes, I will be! I don’t quite remember if I told everyone if I was going to go inactive on discord, so I’m sorry, Zodia! I’m pretty sure you can just write out their name like you did to mine in the comment above and then they’ll receive a notification to know that there’s a thread! ^u^

Okay yeah I do know how to tag everyone individually, I just wish there was an "Everyone" tag like in discord lol.

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor
My character: A bully, who has a gang of their own. ( Her gang are courageous idiots, who were able to get through to her, but she loves being with them. ) 😅

Lol okay she's yours then lol. I'll be sure to add you to the Discord. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I do ask in creating your char you check out the Lore for that has descriptions of all the regions in Remura. And be sure to put your char in the Characters section when your done with her and I do accept WIPs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back