• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Connections OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That’s what basically happens in punpun you basically watch him grow up from elementary to his young twenties it’s super fucking dark and once again the only manga that made me cry, I hated reading it because it’s so realistic and depressing but it’s an spectacular manga that deserves being the second greatest one besides berserk. It’s funny how we see pun pun as a bird and that’s how he sees himself but at the same time other people see him as human which is such a great idea. And don’t worry there’s ton of romance too!

And yea berserk is indescribable by words.
Oooo, I'll add it to my list then?? Thanks for the sneak peak, I'm interested 🤔

R U S T R U S T a few things for you to be aware of. I'll be creating another Thread for NPCs. Also, we lost a player, leaving the Female Water user vacant, but Weather has volunteered to take the role. Also after all char profiles are up and mostly completed, I'll be starting the RPG okay?

R U S T R U S T a few things for you to be aware of. I'll be creating another Thread for NPCs. Also, we lost a player, leaving the Female Water user vacant, but Weather has volunteered to take the role. Also after all char profiles are up and mostly completed, I'll be starting the RPG okay?
Got it I’ll start working on it then for today and tommrow!

Hey R U S T R U S T another character interview question was added if you're interested;
"What trait or traits do you look for in a potential significant other?"

These were my answers:

(Jan Yu/Winter) I don't know, I mean, I'd like them to be competent, preferably intelligent. Someone who says what they mean, I would like them to be as direct and honest as possible. Someone with a mindset I can respect, not someone who agrees with me and I them all the time, but respect.

(Jules) Eh you're so boring. I'm not looking. Not even really interested, but if I like her and she wants to hookup, that's what's happening.

(Pearl) Well let me see, I'd probably want someone who can make me laugh but serious when he needs to be. Someone with some tact would be nice, but he doesn't have to know it all! In fact if he starts acting like he's smarter than me that's a one way ticket of getting a foot up his ass. I'm all for growing together, but neither of us should be pulling more weight than the other ❤️ Also, he has to let me design his clothes, no negotiating.

Street noodles. ^_^

I may have read over this thread too quick, but I believe the Earth male user is still open? Or if there is any other role available, I would be happy to fill in.

R U S T R U S T , I just wanted to keep you updated on a few things, I am keeping tabs on who needs to finish their char sheets. I need to finish my big baddie. If you need help with your char profile, don't be afraid to ask okay? Oh, I asked this question in Discord, but I want to ask you here too, are you familiar with how the US College system works when it comes to classes?

"What trait or traits do you look for in a potential significant other?"

Teza- "Power. Respect. Patience. That's the only kind of man who could even handle me. Or, of course, someone who matches my level of 'crazy'."

Nelmi- "I'm too focus on my Career to worry about a future lover. Well.... Maybe someone gentle, and I'd like to dance with them if I could. I need to stop thinking about this, it's not relevant to now."

R U S T R U S T , I just wanted to keep you updated on a few things, I am keeping tabs on who needs to finish their char sheets. I need to finish my big baddie. If you need help with your char profile, don't be afraid to ask okay? Oh, I asked this question in Discord, but I want to ask you here too, are you familiar with how the US College system works when it comes to classes?
Got it thanks and yes I’m familiar with it sorry I haven’t been working on it as I promised I’ve been working for the past week straight and now I have a few days off to get stuff done.

Got it thanks and yes I’m familiar with it sorry I haven’t been working on it as I promised I’ve been working for the past week straight and now I have a few days off to get stuff done.
And on these days off you want to just relax but ya know you gotta motivate yourself to now work mentally. I can relate to this.

I felt that so much. The last thing you wanna think about after work physically assaults you is... thinking. LMAO Don't feel rushed, a lot of us haven't finished either - but I do hope you get to rest and feel motivated soon!

R U S T R U S T I posted something important in Discord that I want to share with you. It's about the main villain-

Hmmm, I think I better explain the nature of the main villain and what he does when he initially attacks Remura. I am still going to call him the "Big Baddie" since I haven't come up with a name yet lol. Anyway, the Big Baddie is one corruptive force that is NOT from Remura. He basically invaded it from outer space from elsewhere. He attacked all of the Regions quickly, starting with the Air Region due to it being up in the sky and ending with the Dark Region. This would cause pretty much instant war. Our chars, in an attempt to protect their regions would create Sanctuaries (2 in each region since there's 2 for each element). The Corruptive force acts both like an active force that can destroy since it is magic, but it can also eventually affect someone's heart, mind, and even soul, making that being corrupted. It can't destroy anything created by strong pure energy, like those sanctuaries. So instead of a 'good vs. evil' scenario, think of it as a 'pure vs. corruption' scenario. So after our chars put up those sanctuaries, they still try to continue to fight and stay 'weakened' as a result, making them perfect targets for the Big Baddie. Eventually they do try to take him down, but aren't successful, ending in their deaths. Does everyone understand this now?

Just something to keep in mind okay?

I finally added some of the basic stuff I’ll fill out the detailed stuff later today, (personality, backstory)

I finally added some of the basic stuff I’ll fill out the detailed stuff later today, (personality, backstory)
Oh good, because I was about to mention that I want to try and get the RPG started by the end of the month. My brother and his family are visiting my family next month around the 3rd and will be staying for over a week so I want to get the RPG started so people can do things since I won't be around much.

Also the main villain is done. He's in the same post as my other two chars. I learned how to use tab coding.

R U S T R U S T there's a new Thread, it's for NPCs. You can check it out under The Other section. NPCs will basically be side chars that show up from time to time. I plan on putting the Gods onto this page. First 4 are up, but there's going to be 10 all together. Space and Time are 2 more elements but due to their OP nature, only Space and Time Gods can use them.

Did you have something in mind? I'd rather hear your idea first before allowing you in.
I don't really have anything specific in mind, I was just thinking someone who was alive back when the mc's past selves were still alive or someone who was more morally gray

I don't really have anything specific in mind, I was just thinking someone who was alive back when the mc's past selves were still alive or someone who was more morally gray
Hmmm, it would have to be someone who's non-human because 100 years would have passed on Remura. Time works irregularly between Earth and Remura (think of what happens in Chronicles of Narnia). And I am fine with you playing a char from Remura, but you'd have to wait for the cast to get to Remura too since the RPG starts on Earth. You have cool ideas, I just want to make you aware of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back