• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Connections OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m going to go ahead and reserve the male fire user!~

I do not have discord so I apologize for that!

Going to create a profile now.

Sorry just found the rules and read them, it’s definitely pot pie!

I’m going to go ahead and reserve the male fire user!~

I do not have discord so I apologize for that!

Going to create a profile now.

Don't worry about not having discord. Feel free to chat here as well! I'm sure most of us will continue popping in here. :)

Yeah, can I get uh... one order of chicken alfredo and a side of The Metalmancer?

... Sir, this is a Wendy's.

(Have the disco, Overconfident#4519)

Edit: Never mind, looks like the open spots already got filled. Oh well, have fun peeps.

Last edited:
Don't worry about not having discord. Feel free to chat here as well! I'm sure most of us will continue popping in here. :)
Thank you! I’m wondering if anyone would recognize the face claims I used! Slightly disappointed that nobody had reconigzed them but that’s fine!

Last edited:
Sadly I don't recognize them. Look at a few of your pictures in the char profile I just have to say this- Forget about "girl on fire", it's "dude's on fire" lol.

R U S T R U S T I'm not familiar with your character, but they look absolutely sick! What manga are they from?
One of them is from chainsaw man and the other is from fire punch! Both mangas are by the same author too and I love the author one of my favorites.

Exactly 3RD. My favorite author is Kentaro Miura, author of berserk and second is, Inio Asano, author of the heartbreaking and great manga Goodnight Punpun.

Both of thoose mangas are great and goodnight pun pun is the only manga that made me cry tears, it’s extremely gut wrenching and I suggest if you want to read the manga make sure your mental health state is good!^^

One of them is from chainsaw man and the other is from fire punch! Both mangas are by the same author too and I love the author one of my favorites.

Exactly 3RD. My favorite author is Kentaro Miura, author of berserk and second is, Inio Asano, author of the heartbreaking and great manga Goodnight Punpun.

Both of thoose mangas are great and goodnight pun pun is the only manga that made me cry tears, it’s extremely gut wrenching and I suggest if you want to read the manga make sure your mental health state is good!^^
Ooh, I've heard Berserk is good, but I've never gotten around to reading it. But wow, those stories sound incredibly deep and complex, I'd love to make time and get them in my hands (it's can be more enjoyable reading the physical copy in my opinion!) But I don't know if I could handle something that would make me stare out into the void anymore than I already do HAHA
Generally, I'm a sucker for romcom mangas LMAO Or goofy stories that eventually reveal dark undertones or morals, and progressively get deeper as you read on.

Why did I not get any notifications from this thread 😔 😑

Anyways welcome rust! I don't recognize the anime or manga they are from, but they look cool as does The Metalmancer

Ooh, I've heard Berserk is good, but I've never gotten around to reading it. But wow, those stories sound incredibly deep and complex, I'd love to make time and get them in my hands (it's can be more enjoyable reading the physical copy in my opinion!) But I don't know if I could handle something that would make me stare out into the void anymore than I already do HAHA
Generally, I'm a sucker for romcom mangas LMAO Or goofy stories that eventually reveal dark undertones or morals, and progressively get deeper as you read on.
That’s what basically happens in punpun you basically watch him grow up from elementary to his young twenties it’s super fucking dark and once again the only manga that made me cry, I hated reading it because it’s so realistic and depressing but it’s an spectacular manga that deserves being the second greatest one besides berserk. It’s funny how we see pun pun as a bird and that’s how he sees himself but at the same time other people see him as human which is such a great idea. And don’t worry there’s ton of romance too!

And yea berserk is indescribable by words.

Rust, just to make you aware of something as you create your char because this might be important. I am just going to copy and paste a Pinned Message I did. It regards how the Sanctuaries were created and our chars' deaths in their previous lives-

I have an idea on how the main magical users died, but I wanted ya'll's opinion (I'll pin this idea too for future players). On Remura, there are going to be places called "Sanctuaries", which are places the Corruption can't access because of strong magical barriers. What if our chars were the ones who created these barriers throughout the regions in order to give the inhabitants safe places to live (along with other magical creatures too). This would leave them weaken though when they tried facing our main baddie and were killed then? If they were at 'full power" when facing him (yeah big baddie is going to be male), they might have succeeded.

Pretty much everyone agreed with this idea so we're going to implement it okay?

Rust, just to make you aware of something as you create your char because this might be important. I am just going to copy and paste a Pinned Message I did. It regards how the Sanctuaries were created and our chars' deaths in their previous lives-

I have an idea on how the main magical users died, but I wanted ya'll's opinion (I'll pin this idea too for future players). On Remura, there are going to be places called "Sanctuaries", which are places the Corruption can't access because of strong magical barriers. What if our chars were the ones who created these barriers throughout the regions in order to give the inhabitants safe places to live (along with other magical creatures too). This would leave them weaken though when they tried facing our main baddie and were killed then? If they were at 'full power" when facing him (yeah big baddie is going to be male), they might have succeeded.

Pretty much everyone agreed with this idea so we're going to implement it okay?
Yeah I also on totally agree with it too! I’ll start working on my character after I finish up work! Though I’m the mean time I’ll be kinda active on the ooc thread.

Hey R U S T, we started some character questions, like an interview where we ask our characters some thing, you don't have to answer if you don't want but I find it fun so I'm going to post the question(s) here.

What is your favorite holiday and why?

Hey R U S T, we started some character questions, like an interview where we ask our characters some thing, you don't have to answer if you don't want but I find it fun so I'm going to post the question(s) here.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Oooo this seems fun would this be for both past and present characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back