• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Connections OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thank you!! :)

Yeah I'm really buying into the Irish stereotype but my ideal dinner would be every type of potato's hahah and yeah I'm the exact same love a good bowl of mash! I used to make it after a night out 😂😂

I am of Irish Descent so I can relate. My grandma is (or was) a redhead. As much as I love my blonde hair, I do sometimes wonder what it be like to be a redhead. One of my brothers actually has red facial hair (with blonde hair on his head), but since he's military, you never see it and it's more of an reddish brown (like how my grandma's was). Red hair seems to skip a generation in my family because both of my grandma's parents were brunettes, but her paternal grandma was also a redhead.

I personally really enjoy hash browns, but potato anything is good eating!

So I make this thing that I haven't named beyond "All in" So like a Cordon blu- you cut a chicken breast to have a pocket, I then fill it with shredded potatoes and chesses and then wrap it 'closed' with bacon strips and do a light coating of breadcrumbs. and then Bake it in the oven. Its a weekend food haha

That sounds so delicious, my mouth watered a little reading that, even though I am not familiar with "chesses "

Or wait, did you mean cheeses? Darn autocorrect 🙄

I would like to reserve male lightning mage. Gee... favorite food... I can't really decide, although I don't really like meat unless the sauce is good.

Heya! Just curious about who had the female earth role, cause I remember expressing interest for that role on the interest check. So idk if that me or if someone else reserved here before me. 👍

Heya! Just curious about who had the female earth role, cause I remember expressing interest for that role on the interest check. So idk if that me or if someone else reserved here before me. 👍
Sorry! Someone's already reserved that role, but there are others!

Also be sure to read the rules before making another reservation too hun okay?

God, I really hope someone didn’t claim the male fire user while I was away. But yeah, that’s my claim, and my favorite food is… well idk, I don’t really have a favorite food, I like too many food items. But considering I had a lobster roll this afternoon and loved it, I’ll go with lobster rolls.

For those just joining us from the interest check; Earth, Metal, Dark, and Light (all male slots) are available for reservation. Please read the rules first in the "main" section at the top or here before claiming a slot.

Any list on which element is open and which one is reserved?

Edit: nvm I found it. Also, all female slot reserved. sadge

That's okay. Might as well make a reservation for male light user.

I don't think I have any particular food that I'm super obsessed with, although I enjoy all kind of seafood, especially fried shrimps.

I'd love to play the male dark user if that's alright! My favourite meal would probably be Caesar Salad too.

Mon Amour. Mon Amour. and you're set! I'll send you the link to the Discord group.

Okay guys, that leaves just 2 spots left. If by the end of the day they aren't reserved, I'll allow others here to pick either of them up.

Okay guys as of right now the last two spots of the Male Earth and Metal roles are open for those who want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back