• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Connections OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zodia195

• Reservations will be made here. Once you make your reservation, I'll give you the link to the Discord Group if you have one. So along with your reservation, please let me know if you have Discord. If you don't have a Discord account, that is fine, I'll post anything important here and contact you through the site through Private Messaging. I do want plenty of communication outside the RPG and if you do have questions, feel free to ask me. As far as char creation goes, all magic users will be human. If you need help creating your char, feel free to ask me.

With the Lore page, I plan on creating the world of Remura and all of its regions. I can tell you right now that there will be region dedicated to each element. As far as kingdoms go, I am open to ideas. As of right now, this RPG is still a WIP so if you want to wait for me to finish getting this RPG set up (along with my char profiles) before creating your char, feel free. I do have ideas for each Region. I'll definitely let you know when everything is completed, especially if it'll help you create your char. This is why I won't have a time limit for completing your char profile right off the bat, because I am still trying to create this RPG lol.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, this has gotten me so pumped up! You seem like a super dedicated story teller, I can't wait to explore the world of Remura.

I'd love to reserve the female air character. :) Also, my food obsession at the moment is almost anything from Olive Garden. 🤤

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to put my discord! It's SweetBites#0468 Zodia195 Zodia195

Last edited:
They look like this, where I live we have chocolate, strawberry, mango, and green tea flavors. I like them all except the chocolate one, it's decent but not as good as the others :)
Mochi-Ice-Cream-8680-I-480x270.jpg

Yeah, it's just when connecting the different threads I accidentally posted another RPG in the Main thread, oi. Also Weather, to answer your connection about water and ice, I'll allow that.

Oooo I'd like to reserve the female metal user please. As for me, I'm craving lasagna. :P

I know I said I wanted either fire or light in the interest check thread but may I reserve earth female please?
My discord is pipi#3487
And I've been fixated on Martabak for the past few weeks- it's like a thick sweet pancake filled with toppings (i like the OG half cheese half chocolate & peanuts)
martabak.jpg

Wanting to reserve a female lighting user! Sorry for posting in character thread before reserving here!

Wanting to reserve a female lighting user! Sorry for posting in character thread before reserving here!
Forgot to say it but I honestly don't have one.... umm, maybe teriyaki chicken?

Edit;
I do have Discord;
Yellow Swan#8341

Last edited:
May I reserve the darkness female please? ^^ I've always loved Japanese food, don't really have a favorite in which I like. <3

Last edited:
Hello friendos! Mind if I slide in and reserve the female fire user? And if needed, I’m also down for doubling as the male lightning user ^^

Also my favorite food is cheesecake and my discord tag is spots#0660

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork I'll allow you to reserve the Female fire user, but for now I am only allowing one reservation for the Magic Users. I more then likely will allow you to reserve another Magic User in the future though, I am just waiting to see how many people will be initially interested in this RPG okay? Oh, someone has expressed interest in the Lightning Male User too, so if they reserve here after reading the rules, I plan on letting them have him. Is that okay with you?

I'm very interested can I reserve the female water user :)

Favourite food has to be anything made from potatoes 😂

That is perfectly fine with me! I appreciate you telling me! I just noticed that the female elementals users were filling up faster then the males so I just wanted to let you know that while I hope to play at least one gal, I am up for doubling as any of the guys should I be needed

neverbackdown neverbackdown you're reserved! And I am a carboholic so yeah I love potatoes. Only thing I can make from scratch without a recipe is homemade mash potatoes lol.

And yw, Stitches. I've been roleplaying for over 20 years now and yeah the female slots tend to get filled up quickly most of the time, and I appreciate you willing to play a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back