• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental Connections (Fantasy Romance)

Zodia195

I am looking for new players for this reboot. There are plenty of slots available and I'll be sure to keep you updated. Even if slots are taken up, I am open to more chars joining. Here's the link to the RPG- Fantasy - Elemental Connections (Fantasy Romance)

Here's the premise for the RPG too.

You're a college student living out your regular life and thinking everything is fine. Well, what if everything you knew as reality was wrong? What would you do if you belong to a group of individuals that weren't originally from Earth? Well, technically you were born on Earth, but in another life you were born on a parallel planet called Remura and you posses the ability to use magic. Remura is a planet where mystical creatures exist and magic was just another part of life. You were one of the guardians of this planet, but one day a corrupted force came to this planet and devastated everything. You tried stopping this force but were killed in the process. Your soul was then sent to Earth to be reborn. Now this same Corrupted source wants to conquer Earth and you must now reawaken to defeat it. The gods, the ones responsible for you being reborn on Earth, send a guide to help you and awaken your powers and together with your fellow guardians, you must travel back to Remura to save your old homeland before this Corrupted being can gain enough power to attack Earth. Note- the college you go it is really a University since it has dorms. Also it's located in a fictional town in Upper State New York.

If this RPG interests you, be sure to read the rules. I am still in the process of finishing the RPG since I still need to create the lore of Remura and work on my own char profiles. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask okay? Thank you!

Which gender do you feel more comfortable playing? I think weren't you interested in playing a gay male?

Oh, sweetie, could you make your reservation on the OOC page after reading the rules on the main page please? Someone did express interest in the Female Fire role and the Lightning male role, but since I am only allowing one reservation for the magic users for now, I am going to give her the female fire role. I'll give you the Male Lightning role once you read the rules. Hope this clear things up.

Update- All Female slots are reserved, and four male slots are still open (Earth, Metal, Dark, Light).

Once all slots are taken or reserved, I plan on allowing extra chars in.

Bump! ALSO JuniperBoi JuniperBoi the Dark male is already reserved. Earth and metal male slots are open, but please read the rules and post your reservation in the ooc thread after, posting here won't count as the spot being reserved.

An update and interest boop, the world of Remura has some juicy lore and and a lot of freedom for you to build your character, we have one role left which is the metal male, or as I like to say The Metalmancer! If you're interested please let us know and don't be afraid to pop in <3

The Male Fire Role is also open atm. If he's not picked up by tomorrow, one of the other players in the RPG will pick him up.

The Male Fire Role is also open atm. If he's not picked up by tomorrow, one of the other players in the RPG will pick him up.
Iโ€™d love to take it up.

This is a major bump as I am of need of more players since a few have dropped. There's a possibility of more slots opening up too due to inactivity from some, but for now the following position are open-

Male Water User

The RPG has started but it's moving slow so you shouldn't have any issue catching up. I do ask you read the Rules before making a reservation if you're interested. The main page to the RPG is here. Thank you! If you have questions don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
Somone's taken the Male Water User. However there's a strong possibility of more slots opening up. I am giving players until the 24th to contact me, otherwise more slots will open up. Current active players are given the choice first, but I wanted to make the general public aware of this. Thank you.

Okay, I said there was probably going to be more Openings, and I was right. Here's the newest Open Slot.

Female Fire User.

Here's a bump, there are 2 open slots now for the Female Earth User and the Female Lightning User. If interested, reserve in the OOC thread and please remember to read the rules before making a reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back