• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elefthria and Lan Wei Academy

Does this interest you or you massively confused on what the hell is going on

• Meh, could be better. Other rps have better entraces to'em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what is happening

• This does seem interesting but I don't know what this is about.

• I'll look elsewhere, other rps are better than this

• Total voters

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
296286.jpg

Elefthria and Lan Wei Academy
ruin_temple_in_the_cave_by_fantasticomelette-d7xzmxf.jpg

Elefthria and Lan Wei Academies. Two schools open to the young who wish to learn magic of the wiccan but the schools are at odds with each other. One values freedom, as per its namesake, while the other values tradition of the old ways. Freedom to pursue your dreams as you like while tradition grants freedom in knowledge of what was once held dear. But while the schools have conflict with each other, they set aside differences to welcome all in their doors in a valley inbetween the two schools. Ancient laws bind the place where peace reigns, but something seeks to break that peace. The time has come to enter the vale and see what the world of nature and magic can achieve. A set of chains break....
coded by y o u n g j a e
Elefthria is in the works. What I put down is subject to massive change and will not be implemented in the rp itself, some things will be.
Being a Wiccan is different. Its opens a whole new world for you, like spells and summoning beasts from the beyond. But it also means control. Wiccans controlled by their powers fall from grace. They are the outcasts of Wiccan society and they often want to get back at those who wronged them. Their powers are fueled by their negative emotions that they become monstrosities and too often the Wiccan council sends someone to cleanse the outcasts from becoming monstrosities.

Update: Alright, I've been scouring my rp idea to make it sound more interesting. My entire rp was based around a few families battling monstrosities with other wiccans. But I'll get rid of those to bring in at a 'later date', the date is up to debate. I do need a co gm or a couple.

I am posting a few rules of the rp in here.
1. When one creates a wiccan (can be almost any fantasy creature), they must their wiccan name otherwise they will be become a slave or servant of the one who knows their true name.
2. There are wiccans that are twisted, power-hungry, and will do everything in their power to FIND your characters' true name. So be wise and cautious of those around you.
3. When a wiccan is a slave/servant of the one who knows their true name, they must obey orders from that person but no killing sprees, killing another character without knowledge before hand or consent, or killing one's self.

Another update: Alright, I'm putting some limitations on what creature you can be. Only humanoid creatures are allowed. Dragons can be accepted but they can only use spells in human form. Everyone gets a grimore (more of wizardy than wiccan) at the ceremony in the valley but they are small compared to the more experienced members of the Circle (name of the council of wiccans). Sabbats and full moons are important to wiccans as their rituals occur under a full moon or on a Sabbat.

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll have more information when I try to dissect my old rp idea so it sounds right. But at the moment, trying and failing to fall asleep

thatawesomedude thatawesomedude Its still in the works. I'm trying to make to it so everyone could make a character that is a different species but its hard. The rp idea is stored on a flash drive and scouring through it to make fit here is tough.

Major update: Elements in the schools.
Fire, water, wind/air, spirit, and earth. Elements can be combined to create other elements; like ice, lava, mud, etc., but no light element or shadow element. Also, Elefthria will accept about any kind of creature while Lan Wei accepts more traditional humans/humanoids creatures. And yes, there are two schools.

Last edited:
Finally have fancy bbc code and more rules~
1. This rp requires you to pick an affinity/element as your beginning element. You can work towards a second affinity but it wouldn't be in one day where you learn it, it requires studying and practice to learn your second affinity. As for your first affinity, you'll gain a grimore with a specific name. The grimore can be taken from you if someone wishes it but will not open until they know your true name.
2. As stated before, your true name can be used against you and you will become a servant of the person who knows your true name. But some basics so people don't go trying to know someone's true name off the bat; A wiccan (witch/wizard if you wish it to be) whose name is known to another cannot kill another character without the person's consent. That same person cannot go on a killing spree, or if getting bloody please put a trigger. There will be mature themes in the rp.

Ok, sorry about that
Np!! And I just read through it, might be interested and I'd certainly help out with things if you need it, there's some re-wording in the opening that needs t be done, one line I had to read four times to understand, it wasn't bad but rather hilarious. I'd also be happy to set up a discord for you if ya' want!

Bump. I do have update to the interest check. Only humanoid creatures can join. You have a few spells in your grimore when first begin. Anything with a human form can only cast spells in that form. We can forget the true name rule for now but it will be put into play after people sign up. The size of the group I'm looking for is 4-7 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back