• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Electricity

KAmber

Reverse Grip Apologist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
An electric power plant is being squabbled over by three factions.

One is the City. They need the power so they can keep the city nearby happy. They're losing more and more of their terrain by the day. The leader's name is Bricks, and for good reason. He operates heavy machinery and even if you get him out of the cockpit, he's tough. The City's only reason for staying in is Bricks. You take him down, you take down the whole faction.

Another is the Crew. These have no interest in the power, they just need the turf to gain control over the surrounding area. Some have air-based equipment and powers. The leader is Bolt, and he has several subordinates who would gladly take his place. Bolt is the most powerful, with a revolver to be reckoned with.

The last is the Carriers. They need electricity to power their long-dead city and were sent here to bring some back. Their leader is Blade, a darn good leader that doesn't pull out, and there's five of them that were sent.

The City has control of most of the mechanical equipment, and they are the weakest.

The Carriers have electricity-based powers, and each is unique. They are very powerful by themselves, but in a head-to-head battle, they'd likely lose. They set puzzles and traps around the facility.

The Crew is the best in numbers and sheer firepower. They could likely get rid of one faction, but not both.

Which faction shall you join? Who will win?

Also, this will be in a couple of other sections.
CS:
Name:
Spot:
Specialty:
Power(s), if any:
Personality:
Bio:(suggested not to be done, for the sake of the way i want this to work, but if you want a backstory, fine.)
Faction:

Also, spots that are open!
If you want a different spot other than these, tell me! I'll add it.

City
Bricks:

Engineer:
Chef:
Scientist:

Crew
Bolt: KAmber KAmber

Subordinate 1:
Subordinate 2:
Subordinate 3:
Grunt 1:
Grunt 2:

Carriers
Blade(swords and a secret power!) :

Carrier 2(forcefields) :
Carrier 3(wormholes) :
Carrier 4(electricity push) :
Carrier 5(electricity pull) :

CS:
Name: Bolt
Specialty: Guns
Spot: Bolt
Power(s), if any: Fast!
Personality: He is a commanding leader, preferring not to be by himself and keeping one subordinate with him at all times. He is great at cards, and also good with dominoes.
Bio: suggested not to be done, for the sake of the way i want this to work, but if you want a backstory, fine.)
Faction: Crew, Leader of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back