• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom electrical

OOC
Here
Tammy gave a nod to Curt's words. "We were heading towards the engines and reactor before the lights went out. Me, Blue, and Kiki that is." She said before pausing when Kiki had a bit of an outburst. "We didn't see them the lights were off!" She huffed. "Both me and Blue were in the room when Charlotte got stabbed. They had to have run to Communications since I didn't pass anyone when coming from Cafe and you and Curt had to be near the hallway to electrical and would've, hopefully, seen the killer go past if they did" She explained before sighing. "We have to go to the cafe for another meeting. Staying here by yourself is just going to lead to your death." She said and turned heel to head back out. Looking down the halls to see if anyone else was present then back to the others still in electrical.

"Just.... Just leave me alone..." She said as she stood up. "I am going to go towards comms.... I'll be in cafeteria later..." She said as she wiped her tears with her sleeve. "I am not going to be afraid to drive this thing into the first person I see that way... So help me..." She said angrily as she tried to storm past Curt, Tammy, and Blue. As she passed, she slapped Curts hand out of the way. Kiki was usually the one full of positivity and love. She had never been this angry before. "Louis... Charlotte... If it is me next I am not going without a fucking fight...."

Curt said nothing in opposition, even staying quiet when Kiki hit his arm out of the way. He rests his arm back to his side and waits for her leave, turning around.
”We should go. There’s no point in trying to calm down someone with a... weapon...”
Curt slowed as he said the last part. He paused for a moment, then led Blue with him.

—Curt exits—

Tammy only sighed as Kiki stormed out of the room. She watched her walk down the hall. Only giving a light nod to Curt's words as she walked out as well.

---Tammy Exits---

Curt never finished his wiring from earlier, so he came back to do it. He goes to the panel, and opens it, reattaching some wires.

-Eric enters Electrical-
"WHOSE IN HERE?!" He shouted as he stood in the doorway panting from the run over, he would be lying if he said he wasn't at least a little afraid to walk all the way into the room.

(oh woops i totally didnt get distracted)

Eric takes a few tentative steps in after not hearing anything, his body is tense as he has his fists up ready to defend himself if need be. "Hello?"

(oh woops i totally didnt get distracted)

Eric takes a few tentative steps in after not hearing anything, his body is tense as he has his fists up ready to defend himself if need be. "Hello?"
He sees nothing there, no sign that anyone was even here.

Eric slowly lowers his hands and turns to leave the room grumbling angrily.

-Eric exits electric-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back