• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom electrical

OOC
Here
--Charlotte enters electrical with curt--
"whew, We're already here? hm. I guess we just have finished a few things... I'll divert the power now, I guess."
Charlotte says as walks around the corner toward her task. And immediately trips over some wires.

Curt looks down at her after she fell, offering his hand quickly.
"Oh! Are you okay?"
He asked softly, a concerned tone in his voice.

Curt looks over to Blue, smiling.
"Yeah, we just had a small incident."
He says as he tilts his head slightly, letting out a light chuckle.

"Ah, Yeah I'm fine, this is such a mess to be honest..."
Charlotte stands up from the floor and walks toward the redirector,
" Also Hi
Blue!!"

”Oh, don’t worry about it, we all make mistakes.. I uh,, like now, um..”
Curt stares at the wire box
”Could you maybe help me with this, Charlotte? I’m colourblind.. it’s just the red and pink ones.. those are the ones that confuse me.”

Curt’s focus quickly shot toward the door
”Wait, what’s going on? Was that Blue? Hurry! We have to make sure he’s okay!”

-Curt quickly exits, headed to lower engine.-

"AH! Huh! Okay!!!"
-Charlotte runs and follows after Curt-

—Curt enters—

Curt walked to the wiring box again. He opens the panel to the box, and puts some wires together, then closes the panel. He pulls out his tablet, then looks at what else he needs to do.

Since he was already there, Curt walks to the fuse box. It’s dark, and he isn’t quite sure where the switches are, or which ones to flip. He begins flipping at random, trying to get the lights on.

“Are the switches supposed to light up, or go dark? Which ones....”
Curt opens his tablet, maybe there’s some kind of manual he’s supposed to look at for this stuff? He’s fumbling with the switches, trying to get anything to work correctly.

Curt was embarrassed, he had no idea what he was doing. He decided to wait for someone to come here and help him, surely somebody was on their way. He kept his tablet on for a little bit of light, staying alert for anyone to come in.

Hearing the scream, because he’s not that far away, he quickly ran toward the exit, but ran face-first into the wall because it’s real dark. He backed up slightly, then felt around until he was in the hallway. He continues this until storage.
—Curt exits—

Kiki finishes turning back on the lights. she managed to run past Blue in the dark, although she did trip over quite a few things. She wipes her sweat from her forehead as she sighs. "I swear... I will find whoever is doing this bull..." She said to herself. She had heard the scream of Blue but did not want to believe it herself. "Not going out there.... Not going out there..." she kept muttering as she went to the back to do her electrical tasks. Working fast at them as this was her specialty.

—Curt enters—

“Oh, Kiki. Hey. I didn’t realise you came in here, earlier.”
He said calmly, sort of squinting as his eyes readjusted to the light.
”Thanks for getting those for us. We’re about to call an emergency meeting. As to why, I’m sure you can guess..”
Curt said solemnly, looking down at the ground, now.

---Tammy entered right when the lights came back on---

"Oh. They came back on." She commented as she turned her flashlight off and glanced around for who did them. Seeing
Kiki in the back. "Ah. Kiki. Did you do the lights?" She asked before shaking her head at Curt's comment. "Um. Yeah. In storage...Charlotte. Well. I think you can guess the rest." She fumbled with her flashlight nervously before putting it away.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Darklord95 Darklord95 yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

”Hey,”
Curt began quietly, looking at Blue. He pat his back, trying to calm him.
”Now we know for sure, we have to travel in groups. I can stay with you, I suppose.”

Kiki stays silent. She is shaking heavily as the others enter. She stops doing wires as they talk about Charlotte.. "Who..." She said as she slowly put the wires down. Her voice shaking heavily. "WHO WAS IN THE ROOM!!!" She screamed at them as she spun around, tears in her eyes. "THERE ARE ONLY THREE WAYS OUT OF THAT FUCKING ROOM!!!" she screamed, tears streaming. "IT'S EITHER ONE OF YOU, OR SOMEONE RAN TO COMMUNICATIONS. BECAUSE THAT SCREAM JUST HAPPENED"

This was a side of Kiki that had never been seen before. "Just....." Kiki said, her voice cracking and shaking. "Just don't come near me..." She had her swiss army knife in her hand, Blade out. She had been using it to fray the wires and put them together again. She then fell to her knees in tears. "Just stay away..." She looked up at them, her hand with the knife shaking. "Please..."

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Darklord95 Darklord95 yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

Curt quickly pushed Blue behind himself to shield him. He looked at Kiki, his expression seemed offended.
”This isn’t the time nor place for accusations, we need to call a meeting.”
He put his hand out, trying to calm her down.
”Please, calm down. We just found her body, I was just in here not too long ago. We came to fix the lights. We don’t know who did it, but we need you to calm down and come with us to the cafeteria. We need to be rational.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back