• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฉ โ•ฑ a (revamped) 1x1 search

I love this plot and would be interested in doing this one with you.

• repressed bisexual muse a's boyfriend brings her home, after a few months of dating, to meet his family... along with muse b, his openly gay & alarmingly attractive sister, who takes an interest in muse b right away and makes her heart race every time she looks at her.

You know. I've never actually done a Undertale rp. What would you have in mind if we were to?

hii would you be okay with adding a spoiler with ur post without the formatting? iโ€™d love to read your interest check but half the post cuts off on mobile ):

hii would you be okay with adding a spoiler with ur post without the formatting? iโ€™d love to read your interest check but half the post cuts off on mobile ):
if i can figure out how to do that i will when i'm on my laptop next ๐Ÿ’š

Users who are viewing this thread

Back