• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πžπ₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐩 β•± a (revamped) 1x1 search

BTS

ELECTRIC SHEEP.

• hey hi hello !! you might have seen me around before under a different username, but we're under new management jk, still me but rebranded πŸ’š i came to the realization that my search thread was also long overdue for a revamp. i've mostly been on a writing hiatus for a good while, but i'm back & brimming with muse and energy for rp, at last. as an aside, if you're someone i've fallen out of touch with, i sincerely apologize & would love to hear from you again!

now, a little about me:

β™‘ β€” i go by jester or crow; either/or works. i'm 27, and reside in the EST time zone, but my sleep schedule is highly erratic so my replies might come at any hour.

β™‘ β€” i play both male & female, although depending on the plot, i may prefer to double if playing a male. i'm open to all kinds of pairings - mxm tends to interest me the least, but isn't off the table by any means.

β™‘ β€” i use realistic faceclaims, but don't require you to do the same. if you have any you like to write against in particular, let me know and i'll give you a list in return.

β™‘ β€” i'm more than happy to double! triple, etc.

β™‘ β€” right now, i'm mostly interested in original characters in slice of life & similar settings (see my plots tab for a better idea of this!), but am open to fandom RPs as well, in theory. really, it just depends on my mood / current interests. for the most part, i also prefer canon x oc if we're going the fandom route, but there are several canon x canon ships i'd also be thrilled for the chance to write (on my interests tab!).

home.
rules.
interests.
plots.
extra.

code by low fidelity.

about.

hey hi hello !! you might have seen me around before under a different username, but we're under new management jk, still me but rebranded πŸ’š i came to the realization that my search thread was also long overdue for a revamp. i've mostly been on a writing hiatus for a good while, but i'm back & brimming with muse and energy for rp, at last. as an aside, if you're someone i've fallen out of touch with, i sincerely apologize & would love to hear from you again!

now, a little about me:

β™‘ β€” i go by jester or crow; either/or works. i'm 27, and reside in the EST time zone, but my sleep schedule is highly erratic so my replies might come at any hour.

β™‘ β€” i play both male & female, although depending on the plot, i may prefer to double if playing a male. i'm open to all kinds of pairings - mxm tends to interest me the least, but isn't off the table by any means.

β™‘ β€” i use realistic faceclaims, but don't require you to do the same. if you have any you like to write against in particular, let me know and i'll give you a list in return.

β™‘ β€” i'm more than happy to double! triple, etc.

β™‘ β€” right now, i'm mostly interested in original characters in slice of life & similar settings (see my plots tab for a better idea of this!), but am open to fandom RPs as well, in theory. really, it just depends on my mood / current interests. for the most part, i also prefer canon x oc if we're going the fandom route, but there are several canon x canon ships i'd also be thrilled for the chance to write (on my interests tab!).

guidelines.

β™‘ β€” time between replies from me is likely to vary, anywhere from multiple times a day to once every few days. it's impossible to predict, but it's safe to assume i'm not ghosting & will reply, even if it takes me longer than usual. i'm using a to-do list app to keep me on track these days. Κ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ” feel free to give me a nudge, though; knowing that you're still interested in the thread tends to be helpful.

β™‘ β€” i'm only looking for writing partners who are 18+! 21+ is a little closer to my comfort zone, especially for romance threads, but i don't mind making exceptions.

β™‘ β€” when it comes to plotting, i'm a huge fan of details, details, details, especially for OC RPs. i love developing characters & learning about your characters, as well, and i like coming up with a plot we're both happy with so i might be full of questions!

β™‘ β€” currently, i'm looking for para - multipara threads. sometime down the line, i'll probably be up for novella again, but at the moment my energy level & mental capacity are nerfing me in that arena. i do my best to match length! while still strongly holding the belief that quality > quantity, so don't feel pressured to do the same. just give me something to work with and i'll be happy with that! i know the feeling of getting stuck trying to meet a word count, and i'd much rather a short reply than none at all. and besides, i'm prone to getting wordy at times.

β™‘ β€” i prefer to be contacted via PMs! you're free to reply here if you want, but i'll probably just PM you anyway :p

β™‘ β€” i'm okay with writing on-site, or on discord.

interests.

below is a list of my fandoms and my ships therein when applicable. i'll write either character in the ship for many of these. i'm also happy to double canon x oc, or write oc x oc within these settings! don't hesitate to ask; i'm willing to at least consider writing most characters i'm familiar with against your oc, if i feel like i can get a decent grasp on them. fair warning: i enjoy a lot of rarepairs.

* = take my firstborn in exchange for writing this with me.

β™‘ β€” kpop*:

• i'm just gonna go ahead and put this at the top since it's my current craving/hyperfixation. my favorite groups & biases from them are listed, but feel free to ask about anyone else.
  • blackpink: jennie, rose, lisa.
  • bts: namjoon, taehyung, jungkook, jimin.
  • mamamoo: hwasa (but i love all of them pls help).
  • pink fantasy: harin.
  • stray kids: jisung.
  • twice: nayeon, jihyo, chaeyoung.

the rest of these will be alphabetized, with the exception of the miscellaneous list at the bottom.

β™‘ β€” alice in borderland*.

β™‘ β€” the arcana.

β™‘ β€” criminal minds:

• morgan/garcia.
  • just bring me spencer reid pls i beg.*

β™‘ β€” dangan ronpa:

• junko/komaeda.
  • junko/mikan.

β™‘ β€” dc:

• batcat.
  • scaredy cat (selina/crane).*
  • robin/starfire.
  • oliver/dinah.
  • robin/dove (titans 2018).*
  • harley/ivy.
  • i love nightwing with all my heart & soul. bring him to me.*
  • ditto for barbara kean (gotham).*

β™‘ β€” death note.

β™‘ β€” descendants:

• jay/evie.*
  • mal/evie.

β™‘ β€” detroit: become human.

• north/connor.*
  • north/kara.

β™‘ β€” dragon age:

• morrigan/alistair.
  • morrigan/fenris.* (...i can explain.)
  • morrigan/merrill.
  • morrigan/leliana.
  • merrill/f!hawke.
  • merrill/fenris.
  • varric/f!hawke.
  • meredith/orsino.
  • dorian & f!inquisitor (platonic! bffs!)
  • sera/f!inquisitor.
  • hard no: anders.

β™‘ β€” harry potter:

• primarily interested in writing an oc against draco or blaise*, but also...
  • fleur/hermione.
  • snape/lily.
  • hard no: james.

β™‘ β€” ouran high school host club.

β™‘ β€” overwatch:

• bunnyribbit.
  • emily/tracer.
  • i love mercy BAD

β™‘ β€” mcu.

• kind of. a little. mostly iron man, bucky and black widow (especially yelenat).

β™‘ β€” mystic messenger.

β™‘ β€” skyrim.

β™‘ β€” twilight:

• this turned into nothing but a series of bella ships, so in the interest of brevity, i'll simply list the characters i ship her with: rosalie*, edward, jasper, aro, marcus, carlisle, jacob.

β™‘ β€” undertale.

β™‘ β€” misc.:

• cheryl blossom/jughead jones (riverdale).
  • neopolitan/roman torchwick (rwby).
  • gwen stacy/mj watson (marvel).
  • emaline/mcquaid (everything sucks!).*
  • an oc x either janet or jung from kim's convenience?*
  • cat/beck (victorious).*
  • charlie/dee (it's always sunny).
  • april/andy (parks and rec).
  • chuck/blair (gossip girl).

i'm sure there's a lot i'm forgetting to list, so this is subject to change.

plots.

this list is by no means comprehensive, and i'm always open to any ideas you may have, as well as brainstorming something new together!

β™‘ β€” fake dating:

• muse a, a musician who was semi-recently in the limelight but whose popularity has started to dwindle since the fervor over their last album died down. muse b, a former child star who wants to move away from their innocent image of america's sweetheart. their respective agents devise a plot to get muse a back in the spotlight and help muse b convince the world that they're not a kid anymore, by engineering a relationship and very public, scandalous breakup between the two.
  • muse a answered an ad on craigslist to attend a holiday dinner with muse b's family, just to deflect all the invasive questions about when muse b is getting married and giving their parents grandchildren. hey, $50 is $50.
  • muse a is going to a party where they'll bump into their ex, who is also bringing their new partner, and brings muse b along to pose as their own partner because they can't just let their ex win the breakup, obviously.
  • muse a asking their friend, muse b, to go on practice dates with them because they really want to impress the person they're going out with next weekend but have no dating experience to speak of.
  • of course, these can all include the classic turning point where they realize they don't know if they're actually pretending anymore, especially the first one.

β™‘ β€” exes:

• muse a wakes up to find themselves in the hospital after a car accident (or any other kind of misfortune that may befall them). dozing off in the corner of the room is none other than their ex, muse b, who turned out to still be their emergency contact.
  • muse a & muse b break up after a massive fight, resolved to never see each other again... but end up still living together when they realize neither of them can afford to move out.
  • muse a broke up with muse b months ago, so why do they always flirt with other people to make muse b jealous when they see each other at social gatherings? and why does it always work?

β™‘ β€” love triangles (and other shapes):

• muse a is in an unfulfilling, perhaps toxic relationship, but always makes sure it looks perfect from the outside. muse b is their friend, in denial about their feelings for muse a and vice versa, and also the only one who sees through their facade even if muse a won't actually confide in them about the truth of their relationship. muse b tells themselves they only dislike muse a's partner out of friendly concern, and definitely not jealousy. meanwhile, muse a tells themselves they're just finding comfort and support in their friendship with muse a, not falling in love.
  • muse a & muse b are sorta friends who met doing community theatre. both have longtime partners, but when they're cast as each other's love interests in their latest play, they find that sparks fly from the very first kiss scene at rehearsal, and the onstage chemistry & tension between them that captivates audiences and the director alike is more than just good acting.
  • muse a & muse b are in the same social circle, friends of friends. both of them are vying for the affection of the same person from the friend group, who won't commit to either of them and strings them along indefinitely. when the friends all hang out, they're passive aggressive to each other while in the company of the group, more just aggressive if they're left alone in a room together. this bickering becomes a fixture, and they slowly start to realize they're having more fun antagonizing each other than they ever do with the person they're fighting over. eventually, they even commiserate with each other over the treatment they're getting from the other person. (can also be a platonic plot!)

β™‘ β€” specifically f/f plots:

• repressed bisexual muse a's boyfriend brings her home, after a few months of dating, to meet his family... along with muse b, his openly gay & alarmingly attractive sister, who takes an interest in muse b right away and makes her heart race every time she looks at her.
  • everyone knows head cheerleader muse a & team captain muse b are bitter rivals, going out of their way to antagonize each other every chance they get. what everyone doesn't know is that they've been secretly dating for months.

β™‘ β€” pure fluff:

• muse a & muse b in a secret relationship for reasons we can figure out later, going on a trip with their group of friends and staying at someone's rich parents' mansion with multiple guest rooms. they're put in separate rooms, because no one has any reason to think they'd want to share. muse a finds that they have trouble sleeping in a strange place alone, and sneaks to muse b's room in the middle of the night.
  • muse a, a self-proclaimed mystic and fortune teller who makes a living reading tarot and palms and doing past life readings. muse b, a hardcore skeptic, introverted and content to stay at home on saturday with a good book. they live on the same floor in a rundown apartment building. one night, there comes a power outage, and muse b realizes there's one person on this floor likely to have candles they can borrow to read by. muse a invites them in and agrees on the condition that they allow muse a to give them a tarot reading. muse b decides to indulge them, and while it doesn't convince them of the existence of magic, they find themselves developing a soft spot bordering on fondness for muse a. a harrowing concept.
  • in a similar vein, an 'only the good die young' style plot. muse a, a devout church mouse, and muse b, a rebel who wants to expand their horizons.

β™‘ β€” so the drama:

• muse a has invited muse b inside for a cup of tea after a successful first date, only to glance at the news to see a police sketch of a wanted serial killer that bears a striking resemblance to muse b.
  • muse a & muse b meet online, both using the site anonymously. their connection is amazing and almost instantaneous, the kind of click that only comes along once or twice in a lifetime. they finally arrange to meet up in real life... and, upon arrival, discover that they're coworkers or classmates who completely despise each other.

β™‘ β€” misc.:

• puppy/kitten hybrid plots
  • harry potter AUs

etc.

β™‘ β€” i will readily admit, i am a pinterest goblin. i've even been known to make playlists from time to time, if inspiration strikes.

β™‘ β€” i'm always happy to chat ooc, but tend to be a little slow with replies! same goes for plotting. don't take it as lack of interest! i just have adhd.

β™‘ β€” i love blade runner so much.

Last edited:
I have never seen Crane and Selina paired up together before. And honestly, I am here for it. I love Batman, so I’d love to brainstorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back