• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Electric Passion

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Do you sing or play an instrument? Do you have a passion for music that you need to share? Are you ready to make your mark in the world as an exclusive member of the future #1 band in the world?

If you answered yes to all those questions (and also study at Southern Shine College) then you should audition for Electric Passion (name subject to change.)

Looking for around four/five other members to join me in creating the best band that will ever bless the eardrums of this earth. All instruments are welcome, except drums. We already got the world's best drummer; me ;)

Rules:
1. 18+ I haven't seen many group rps with this rule, but I know a lot of people above this age (including me) prefer to have this rule in 1x1 rps, so I figured I'd use it here too

2. Please reply at least once a week (though every third day would be better) I understand life can get hectic so if this rule isn't followed it won't mean immediate removal. A friendly bump will be sent as a reminder, and if life is getting hectic let me know

3. If you want to quit, please let me know. This Will allow me to write around your disappearance and allow new members to join.

4. No Godmodding. Unless given permission from another player, no controlling anothers character

5. Follow site rule in regards to what content you have in your posts

6. Have fun and don't ruin other people's fun (harassment, exclusion, etc)

For those interested show up on Audition Day and show off what you got!!!

P.s. I left I note pad under this flyer so you can show you're interest in writing. I'd like to know numbers so I can arrange lunch.

People... still make flyers like this? I guess it's more interesting than another online post. Am I just supposed to leave my phone number, or name, or?

He quickly jots down, "Hey this sounds great awesome! Totally gonna going to are gonna make it to #1!" Followed by his name and email.

Did I? I just put my email on some random flyer... my EMAIL of all things. A quick facepalm later and he walks away hastily, embarrassed.
_
Well with that done, heyo! Have been hoping to see an rp focused on a band for a while, so you've got my interest! Hope you find some more!

Lottie spotted the flyer, eyes liting up, then quickly scribbling down her name, her phone number, Singer-Songwriter, and her range (F6-E3). while she waaaasssss more of a broadway singer.... she needed work, to pay the rent,... and this could be her big break!

People... still make flyers like this? I guess it's more interesting than another online post. Am I just supposed to leave my phone number, or name, or?

He quickly jots down, "Hey this sounds great awesome! Totally gonna going to are gonna make it to #1!" Followed by his name and email.

Did I? I just put my email on some random flyer... my EMAIL of all things. A quick facepalm later and he walks away hastily, embarrassed.
_
Well with that done, heyo! Have been hoping to see an rp focused on a band for a while, so you've got my interest! Hope you find some more!

Lottie spotted the flyer, eyes liting up, then quickly scribbling down her name, her phone number, Singer-Songwriter, and her range (F6-E3). while she waaaasssss more of a broadway singer.... she needed work, to pay the rent,... and this could be her big break!

Can't wait to see you both at auditions

Asher squinted, smiling immediately. He scrawled out, Totally gonna be worth it. Can't wait =) He wrote down all of his information, including singer/musician (Alto/Guitarist [Mainly]) and sighed. "Well.. I've just given my info to some random person! Great" He thought, shaking his head as he walked off. He'd been waiting for this opportunity for a while. Finally, it's here!

- - -

Welp! Here I am! Just looking for something new, as always =)

Last edited:
Asher squinted, smiling immediately. He scribbled, Totally gonna be worth it. Can't wait =) He wrote down all of his information, including singer/musician, and sighed. "Well.. I've just given my info to some random person! Great" He thought, shaking his head as he walked off. He'd been waiting for this opportunity for a while. Finally, it's here!

- - -

Welp! Here I am! Just looking for something new, as always =)

See you at auditions; also, your handwriting seems familiar ;)
- - -
(Glad to see a familiar face)

AJ's eyes widened with glee at the flyer, immediately looking it over and stamping her feet at the idea of joining a band again! It was about time she put her talents to good use, and it looks like they already had a solid set! Nothing that a little Electric Keyboard couldn't amplify! She was swift on the response, quickly grabbing a pen out of her backpack and scribbling her name, contact info, and instrument of choice. Now just to see if this goes anywhere!
------------------------
Just when I was thinking of something to dive into, here it is! Interest obtained!

AJ's eyes widened with glee at the flyer, immediately looking it over and stamping her feet at the idea of joining a band again! It was about time she put her talents to good use, and it looks like they already had a solid set! Nothing that a little Electric Keyboard couldn't amplify! She was swift on the response, quickly grabbing a pen out of her backpack and scribbling her name, contact info, and instrument of choice. Now just to see if this goes anywhere!
------------------------
Just when I was thinking of something to dive into, here it is! Interest obtained!

First keyboard player signed up, just in time too. Auditions (Character Sheets going) are 5 hours away. But of you know anyone else who'd be interested (including everyone reading this thread) there's still time to sign up.

Interested in joining.
Excellent, Auditions have just started. You're just in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back