• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eleanor's Fandom Search

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Introduction
Hey there, my name is Eleanor and I'm currently looking for some new roleplay partners. I enjoy occ chat and I will usually discuss headcanons and the like with you, if you get annoyed please tell me to stop and I will do so.

Also, I do suffer from a few mental health issues and sometimes I can drop off of the face of the earth and I probably won't tell you, nothing personal sometimes I need to take a break. However I will tell you if I'm not interested so you're not waiting around for a reply that won't come.

Other than that I'm quite easy to work with and I am a minor, I don't mind roleplaying with people older than me (so long as it's sfw) but I am aware some older people may not roleplay becuase of my age and thats fine.

II have no triggers aside the usual ones as such as r/pe, s/lf h/rm etc. Though I do enjoy darker themes on occasion they are not my favourite.

I am also doubling friendly regardless of pairing however I don't play non-binary characters I don't mind playing against them.

In terms of where I roleplay, it's usually do so on the site through PMs or I roleplay on Discord.

Rules

1: This is my biggest one please be multi paragraph and have half decent spelling, I get it we're human and we make mistakes but misspellings and bad grammar can sometimes make reading difficult. Me myself I write around four and six paragraphs but I can do more, so please be able to write four well thought out paragraphs, if you can't do that please don't contact me.

2: Please be ghost friendly, we have lives outside of roleplaying and I will respect that for you so please do the same for me. If I'm gone for over a week please shoot me and quick message and I'll do the same for you unless you tell me otherwise.

3: Please be 15+ I am 15 myself and I'd prefer for you to be the same age.

4: No Mary/Gary sues it ruins the roleplay please don't use them.

5: Equal doubling lines, if I write four paragraphs and you respond with one line or one paragraph I will tell you to change it or I will drop the roleplay. I would like the Rp to be equal and I want to have a lot of description. I am aware of quality over quantity but please don't write one paragraph in response to my four, it's disheartening.

6: Hate the oc and not the roleplayer, don't hold your oc back if your oc wants to argue with mine let them, don't hold back.

7: For some fandoms I only have one love interest and I will not change then just becuase you wan them, especially if you have multiple love interests for a fandom.

Fandoms
Key:
πŸ’› ~ Not really
πŸ’›πŸ’› ~ Ask me about this one
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›+ ~ I really want to do this
πŸ’Ÿ ~ I have a preffefed plot for this fandom

Anime
MHA/BNH πŸ’›πŸ’› (Hawks)
AOT πŸ’›πŸ’› (Annie Leonhart or Jean Kristen)
Fairy Tail πŸ’› (Rogue Chenery)
Haikyuu!! πŸ’› (Miya Atsumu or Satori Tendou)
Black Butler πŸ’› (Joker)
Pokemon πŸ’› (Piers)
Iwatobi Swim Club/Free! πŸ’› (Kisumi Shingo)
Wolf's Rain πŸ’› (Tsume or Blue)

Games
Dragon Age πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› (Zevran, Fenris or Solas)
Diabolik Lovers πŸ’›πŸ’› (Carla or Shin Tsukinami)
RDR2 πŸ’›πŸ’› (Javier Escuella or Charles Smith)
Overwatch πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› (Hanzo or Genji Shimada)

Books
Harry Potter πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’Ÿ (George Weasley)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back