• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eleanor's Attack on Titan roleplay search

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there, I'm Eleanor and I'm currently looking for a Haikyuu roleplay. For Haikyuu I usually prefer slice of life with a soulmate Au mixed into it but that doesn't have to be the case. It can take place before or after the timeskip.

So here's a little about myself, I'm a minor who lives in the GMT+1 Timezone and I have a lot of free time at the moment. I usually reply at least once or twice a day but, it can be more. My style is between advanced literate and novella, so I usually write at least four paragraphs and up to seven.

I'm also open to any gender pairing and I'm open to double ups

Unfortunately I have not yet finished attack on titan and I'm currently at the middle of season three, after Levi chooses between Erwin and Armin.

What I'd like from you,

I'd like for you to be able to meet the lower end of my literacy with well thought out paragraphs.

Decent grammar, I'm not the best at grammar or spelling myself but please at least make your replies easy to read, with paragraphs.

I'd like for you to be caught up with the anime and or manga, so season four of the anime.

And please be at least 15+

Who I can play for you: Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlet, Eren Yeager, Annie Leonhart, Sasha Braus, Erwin Smith, Hange Zoe, Yimr, Historia Reiss as for anyone else please ask.

Who I'd like you to play: Jean Kristen

If you're interested please DM me 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back