• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Eldrant, the grand colosseum.

Terrabreak

Guilty as charged
Basically a tournament rp with around 6-8 characters summoned into the grand colosseum, with little focus around their background stories and more about their personalities/fighting skills.

*Tournament: Every round I'll randomly pair 2 characters against each other, winner gets 2 points, loser 0, draw gives 1 point to both. Characters killed will resurrect and be as good as new for the next round.

*Arenas: There will be multiple arenas chosen also randomly each round, from abandoned cities and forests to temples and plains with nowhere to hide.

*Extra areas: There will be areas for characters to interact with each other inbetween rounds or while they wait for the current round to be over.

IMPORTANT NOTE
While I would still direct the rp as a gm a lot of the choices for the matches would be between the rp'ers. People would need to pm each other and decide which character is going to win (by discussing it or just by dice). This requires people to know that their character can and will lose some matches, that there has to be someone at the top and at the bottom of the score table and that if someone isnt taking this points into consideration I would step in to decide the outcome of their matches.

Thats all. I wanted to see if anyone is interested and maybe add some sugestions and idead to the rp.

Edit: Sorry to disappoting ya' all but I just got into my second rp and my limit is 2 at the same time so until further notice this idea stays on hiatus.

Last edited:
Basically a tournament rp with around 6-8 characters summoned into the grand colosseum, with little focus around their background stories and more about their personalities/fighting skills.

*Tournament: Every round I'll randomly pair 2 characters against each other, winner gets 2 points, loser 0, draw gives 1 point to both. Characters killed will resurrect and be as good as new for the next round.

*Arenas: There will be multiple arenas chosen also randomly each round, from abandoned cities and forests to temples and plains with nowhere to hide.

*Extra areas: There will be areas for characters to interact with each other inbetween rounds or while they wait for the current round to be over.

IMPORTANT NOTE
While I would still direct the rp as a gm a lot of the choices for the matches would be between the rp'ers. People would need to pm each other and decide which character is going to win (by discussing it or just by dice). This requires people to know that their character can and will lose some matches, that there has to be someone at the top and at the bottom of the score table and that if someone isnt taking this points into consideration I would step in to decide the outcome of their matches.

Thats all. I wanted to see if anyone is interested and maybe add some sugestions and idead to the rp.
im totes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back