• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Elderwood (All roles taken)

Neo Alice

Mahō Shōjo

Elderwood

• There’s a little town down the river, circled by an endless forest and protected by the fae. Those stories fill Elderwood’s folklore, although many people have lost faith in magic there still exist a few that know the truth behind those “tales”. The days of swords and magic have long been over so instead of a crown the four founding families rule Elderwood through a proper council now.

A letter has come this morning, an invitation to a ball celebrated tonight. No one recognizes the name of the hostess, no one except for your parents apparently. You’ve never seen them paler, they try to hide their fear but it’s obvious. Has Elderwood era of peace finally come to an end? You have a feeling that’s the case and as the heir of your family you have the duty to attend to this ball with your parents.

Hello <3 feel free to ask any questions regarding this idea of mine, everyone is welcome.

Last edited:
I'm interested, I'd like to claim either Spring Heir or Autumn Heir (which is code for I'm too indecisive to pick between the two)!

There's a lot of unique aspects to every element, and they're all really well balanced, I'm super interested just off of that. I think I can happily and comfortably take any role, but Summer and Autumn are my top favorites at the moment.

I am interested but I would love a role that isn't a 'noble' more a head guard or the like.

As stated before, is 2020 so there aren't nobles. Being the heir just means you're the oldest

The fae descendants roles don't have much responsibilities and a guard type of character would fit as the heir there. Would that be ok with you?

As stated before, is 2020 so there aren't nobles. Being the heir just means you're the oldest

The fae descendants roles don't have much responsibilities and a guard type of character would fit as the heir there. Would that be ok with you?

Quite possibly, I more meant someone outside of the possible ruling class.

Thanks for the tap - but I'm unfortunately going to have to withdraw from this !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back