• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ITS MY BIIRTHDAAYYY!!!
image.jpg

How is everyone doing?

On a side note, I have no idea who is next to post in the RP or whatnot. For some reason I no longer get emails when things are updated but I do still get emails if someone messages me (direct message/conversation). I normally try to check daily during the week but tend not to check as often during the weekend. If something happens on the weekend, ping me or message me please and I will get on to update as soon as I can.

How is everyone doing?

On a side note, I have no idea who is next to post in the RP or whatnot. For some reason I no longer get emails when things are updated but I do still get emails if someone messages me (direct message/conversation). I normally try to check daily during the week but tend not to check as often during the weekend. If something happens on the weekend, ping me or message me please and I will get on to update as soon as I can.

According to turn order, it's actually your post XD

Thanks, I didn't even realize it had gotten back to me. I will probably need a few pokes when it is my turn until I get used to the order.

That actually became a problem in one of my other roleplays I managed. People werent getting notifs for any of the content that was being posted! (Unless tagged) but even then, sometimes it still seemed to not work.

Yea, I remember that happening. What is funny is I managed to still get most of my notifications back then. Now I am not. Will try to look into my issue later. It might be that one of the upgrades they have done changed or corrupted one of my account preferences.

Real life happens. I haven't even been able to check in on the RP much since my last post due to some RL things going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back