• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Naah, until Shineko Shineko posts his character he isn't really "in" the roleplay yet, and isn't needed to post yet. XD I'll just make a post over Rage's, continuing the story. If/When Rage returns he'll be re-instated into his part of the roleplay. And when Shineko makes his character, he'll be introduced to the order.

whats wrong with the breakfast?
Nothing at all! Gin is just a giant, sloth-like conspiracy theorist that believes if he eats the breakfast he will then sign his life to the devil and thus go on a personal quest of perseverance and self-enlightenment to save the world from the dark clutches of Lucifer, by doing so he must sacrifice his life and memory to all people around him, a forgotten tale of a hero who sacrificed all he had to save the world over breakfast.
And syrup.

Gin: BUT WHAT IF THAT'S JUST A PLOY, TO GET ME TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFERS.
*Trying to shove him back into the meta-phyiscal box of my mind* GET BACK IN THERE

Okay, question on how a couple of you managed to do something in the RP posts. You have a box surrounding your character name and some extra info and I would like to know how to do that as well. Makes it easy to see what character is about to be the focus of the little blurb

If you guys are waiting on me, please don't. Neither Katsu nor Lillith are interacting with anyone, so I shouldn't hold you guys back and I'll jump in when I can

If you guys are waiting on me, please don't. Neither Katsu nor Lillith are interacting with anyone, so I shouldn't hold you guys back and I'll jump in when I can
Gotcha! My new character is just stuck at the inn, although I wish I had remembered Lilith's position XD I could have dropped him in there helping her along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back