• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
We're starting! I'M LATE! BUT I'M BACK!
YEE WE STARTIN!
And your post seems a little out of place, as of this moment nobody is in the inn. Everyone is strewn about around Akihabara, but considering Gin and Katsu are together you could have Grave meet up with them!

YEE WE STARTIN!
And your post seems a little out of place, as of this moment nobody is in the inn. Everyone is strewn about around Akihabara, but considering Gin and Katsu are together you could have Grave meet up with them!
Okay! I'LL FIX IT SO THAT GRAVE ENTERS THE INN AND MEETS UP WITH EVERYONE!

It's better now... hopeful.
It's aaaaalmost perfect XD. Like I said, nobody is at the inn at this moment, Ginko left the inn in the start, he was posting up flyers around Akihabara and decided to take a break at a bench in Akihabara's central. Katsu followed him.
Grave should instead find them while walking around Akihabara and decide to greet them there! If you re-arrange it like that then it'll be just perfect!

Also, "Old buddies"
LOL
Don't make Katsu unload a full clip of poisons and acids on you, only Gin gets to call her anything affectionate (which he does, 'almost unbearable' and equivalent terms is about as affectionate as he gets)

Also, "Old buddies"
LOL
Don't make Katsu unload a full clip of poisons and acids on you, only Gin gets to call her anything affectionate (which he does, 'almost unbearable' and equivalent terms is about as affectionate as he gets)
AHHAAA
XD
Lovely relationship they got going.
Lil yandere action is there? XD

So posting order is Ginko->[FAKE]->Shadowdude->LadyOfStars->Me->Rage?
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
And theeeenn Shineko whenever he can pop in.

AHHAAA
XD
Lovely relationship they got going.
Lil yandere action is there? XD
I wouldn't call Katsu a yandere, it is definitely one of the roles she likes to joke about though. Remember, her chasing Gin is basically just one huge elaborate joke to her until he actually reciprocates anything, at which point she'll spring the "I'm a guy in real life" trap and walk away laughing. 110% better since he(Katsurou) can't actually prove he was a guy in real life - he has a gender neutral voice, so a lot of people really did believe he was a girl in real life when he used voice chat.

But yeah, this is basically one huge game that Katsu will always carry too far and just laugh about afterwards

I wouldn't call Katsu a yandere, it is definitely one of the roles she likes to joke about though. Remember, her chasing Gin is basically just one huge elaborate joke to her until he actually reciprocates anything, at which point she'll spring the "I'm a guy in real life" trap and walk away laughing. 110% better since he(Katsurou) can't actually prove he was a guy in real life - he has a gender neutral voice, so a lot of people really did believe he was a girl in real life when he used voice chat.

But yeah, this is basically one huge game that Katsu will always carry too far and just laugh about afterwards
And Gin will always be lazily grumpy about her pranks XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back