• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP - Silver Star Guild (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The other day 2 ideas for Log Horizon OCs popped into my head. I love it when that happens, but I also hate it because now feel like I gotta use them for something.

Still in the fleshing out phase.

Kitsumi: A maternal Fox Tail Cleric. Subclass: Housewife. Lv. 90. A 30 year old woman. Has a couple young children in the real word. Would like to return to them, but isn't crazy super worried about them because her husband is there and the older child can help shoulder some responsibility.

Yet to be named Gardian with fire abilities. Lv. 90. 12 year old boy. A young gamer that was able to grind to max level due to lack of adult responsibilities. Tries to put on a fiery persona, but is also just a kid that can get overwhelmed with real world violence. He would also like to get back to the real world at some point. Was initially freaked out when Elder Tale became real. Kitsumi heard him crying and her maternal instincts kicked in. The two would be a duo. Kitsumi would be a mother figure for Guardian Kid while in the "game" world.
acfaffa00b66f75d2e56cdf9714e55ca.jpg
277e740f8f24bccc5f4b1261344dd6eb5f3bfc94.png

Yea, real life needs to chill with the lemons, I can only make so much lemonade before I run out of sugar. Too many things trying to capture my attention so checking has been really kind of random.

Yea, real life needs to chill with the lemons, I can only make so much lemonade before I run out of sugar. Too many things trying to capture my attention so checking has been really kind of random.
I have the power to wake people back up from an age long slumber..is this..MY POWER?! XD Welcome back, glad to see life hasn't beaten you yet.

Hi everyone. While I am still very interested in trying to do this role play, life doesn't seem to want to stop throwing more crap at me. If I am being honest with myself, I probably won't have time until June to do more than minimal replies, just @ me so I get the email notification. It seems to be the only time that RP Nation wants to tell me anything (and even then it isn't guaranteed it seems).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back