• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
*sits in a corner, silently panicking about school and exams*

OH WHO AM I FRICKIN KIDDING I'M NOT A QUIET PERSON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AND GET F'S BUT MOSTLY DIE

52703-Murray-Christmas.jpg

So I'm dealing with like 7.3 medical issues.

Got surgery that was unsuccessful but they discovered something else that needs to be fixed and yea. Going to try and post but you know, physical and mental stress > butts

So I'm dealing with like 7.3 medical issues.

Got surgery that was unsuccessful but they discovered something else that needs to be fixed and yea. Going to try and post but you know, physical and mental stress > butts
As someone who just recovered from a surgery and is the living incarnation of medical issues, I hope you get better soon!

I don't think there's anything for me to respond to?

Entering the dungeon? If you're in the high level group, walking into the dungeon would be the best bet. Maybe find a few ratmen to fight
Noivian is the low leveled character we're trying to save in Susukino XD I was only wondering if anyone wanted to add in a post, I didn't wanna keep posting while others might not have had the chance

I need to post but either been writer blocked/no time for the last... forever, so I'm just kinda hoping people post assuming Katsu is just following close behind until I either get my stuff together or something happens to the group.

I'll post either tonight or tomorrow morning. Give anyone some time if they want to post, and because I'm sleepy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back