• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ah Gintama XD
jeez, I'm looking at all the old stuff I've been in on this site...Some of the people were really assholes to me when I was making a character for their roleplay.
RIGHT!???!?

Especially that Kinky the Mashushi guy. H*cking dooshbug.

But really, one of the main reasons I left for long time. Now that I'm back I feel as though people are a bit more nice.

RIGHT!???!?

Especially that Kinky the Mashushi guy. H*cking dooshbug.

But really, one of the main reasons I left for long time. Now that I'm back I feel as though people are a bit more nice.
tenor.gif
(Suspicion on the name XD)

I made a character for a Naruto roleplay, and he wasn't even overpowered, he wielded fire and wind chakara natures but that was it. His entire clan was slaughtered in the 3rd great ninja war, so it was only him, his mom and dad that died at some point in his childhood. He was taken in by a traveling ninja and trained. The GM decided to attack me over the fact that his clan was killed. I mean, a war is a war. Slaughtering of clans in general was not un-heard of.

View attachment 367185
(Suspicion on the name XD)

I made a character for a Naruto roleplay, and he wasn't even overpowered, he wielded fire and wind chakara natures but that was it. His entire clan was slaughtered in the 3rd great ninja war, so it was only him, his mom and dad that died at some point in his childhood. He was taken in by a traveling ninja and trained. The GM decided to attack me over the fact that his clan was killed. I mean, a war is a war. Slaughtering of clans in general was not un-heard of.
I think the GM was probably just done with the entire "clan except me died" thing. I know I got tired of seeing it in a Naruto RP I helped GM. Next time someone does that just change it to "Clan got put on front lines so there are very few/only civilians and children left alive", they'll probably get off your case at that point since you yielded to them just enough. Plus, it's pretty realistic since that's the more common story in a real war. Non combatants tend to live, even if it isn't the nicest life afterwards.

Exception would be kekkai genkai that made them feel super threatened and commit targeted murder of the clan, which was actually pretty rare in Naruto universe...

I think the GM was probably just done with the entire "clan except me died" thing. I know I got tired of seeing it in a Naruto RP I helped GM. Next time someone does that just change it to "Clan got put on front lines so there are very few/only civilians and children left alive", they'll probably get off your case at that point since you yielded to them just enough. Plus, it's pretty realistic since that's the more common story in a real war. Non combatants tend to live, even if it isn't the nicest life afterwards.

Exception would be kekkai genkai that made them feel super threatened and commit targeted murder of the clan, which was actually pretty rare in Naruto universe...
The clan in general was relatively small, they were nomadic people as well. In my mind I thought it to be alright, but I guess not then..

The clan in general was relatively small, they were nomadic people as well. In my mind I thought it to be alright, but I guess not then..
In cases of nomads it's more likely that they get caught up in the middle of a battlefield and get a lot of their belongings destroyed as well as their clan scattered... In my opinion. Don't let me squash your creative mind with my own that is crying every time it hears the word "essay"

In cases of nomads it's more likely that they get caught up in the middle of a battlefield and get a lot of their belongings destroyed as well as their clan scattered... In my opinion. Don't let me squash your creative mind with my own that is crying every time it hears the word "essay"
That actually was the explaination I used for my character, they were attacked as a means to get a rise out of Konahagakure, but it didn't work as intended because Konoha didn't care about the clan itself.

The Gm responded with "obviously" when I finished on that note. I just decided to not continue the argument.

That actually was the explaination I used for my character, they were attacked as a means to get a rise out of Konahagakure, but it didn't work as intended because Konoha didn't care about the clan itself.

The Gm responded with "obviously" when I finished on that note. I just decided to not continue the argument.
Huh.

Yeah, no, I don't know then. Maybe it really was them just being fed up with the annihilated clans.

Huh.

Yeah, no, I don't know then. Maybe it really was them just being fed up with the annihilated clans.
I tried my best to be complient/compliant? I had to change my character's chakara natures because the GM didn't like them, then I had to change something else about him, then they started nitpicking the biography he had. I just was fed up with them deciding to be so mean about it. I WASN'T EVEN LIKE "OH HE HAZ DEH SHARENGURN IN HIS LEFT EYEHOLE, HE CAN UZE SUSANNOO AND AMATURAUSUS ALL DEH TIEM WHENEVER. HE CAN CUT THROUGH MOUNTAINS WIT A SINGLE FLICK OF DEH FINGAH"

NOW THAT is something to be a jerk about though. If I at least explain WHY the clan was killed off, in a way that makes sense, ya don't have to be a jerk about it. But I guess you're right on that part. Annihilated clans aren't always the best route, but I was trying it out because I thought it would build with his character well.

WHO IS GOING TO POST NOW BECAUSE I WANNA MURDER
For me, posting now? Definitely not. Tomorrow? Most likely. Slightest chance it'll be day after tomorrow, though. I had a pre-written draft, but I forgot that the RPN gods do not save drafts for months anymore and have no time to retype it,

The difficulty with that is making the decks and making the random drawing and you know.
If you utuilize the YGOPRO as a means to duel people and then record the information, post that info in roleplay format it would be easier and a lot more fun. Or Devpro or Dueling Network. Either one of them would be fine to use.

Although they have those websites
If you utuilize the YGOPRO as a means to duel people and then record the information, post that info in roleplay format it would be easier and a lot more fun. Or Devpro or Dueling Network. Either one of them would be fine to use.
You are not wrong my kinky mashushi

Although they have those websites

You are not wrong my kinky mashushi
Though, as of right now I dislike how YGOPRO and other downloadable versions of the game are moving to Discord, and for some odd reason becoming increasingly difficult to download and make everything work..I'd much rather use Dueling Network

Users who are viewing this thread

Back