• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
By nomming on him excessively.
(But the past two days have been my fault. I wound up sick, and have spent a majority of my time laying down)

My dude, my guy!!! It's been a long ass time Ginko!! You bet your bottom dollar I'm making a character!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡

Recently died and came back to life so yea. I'll be on a bit haha
YOU SON OF A BITCH. WELCOME BACK.
predator.gif

*nommed x2*
*pokes and noms* Do a post with Ninth. XD Doo oititt. *Pokes more*

Yo wait the skills website is down, is there another one you know of?
Log Horizon Class and Skill Descriptions
Though I'm not sure if it has all the skills, I think this will suffice enough for you.

Just to let you know, this is a reboot of the Elder Tale we had a while back. And this time we are determined to keep it up and running, right now the party is about to travel to the Depths of the Palm and go to Susukino to save a low leveled adventurer. It'll be funs and stuffs.

Bwahaha! Now it's moving slow on my part, mostly because I'm simply terrible that way.
I still advise people to advance without waiting. Leave my character behind if needed, not like Log Horizon is all characters together, permanently, anyways!
3187369_1364189831783.79res_500_277.jpg

We shall miss you until your eventual return!

Good luck soldier! (I also need to figure out what to do with the American Server.)
I don't seem to remember you going beyond making a character... No story implications to worry about if that's the case! It was just a fun thing anyways, so I wouldn't worry too much unless you and Ginko were devising evil plans :P

I don't seem to remember you going beyond making a character... No story implications to worry about if that's the case! It was just a fun thing anyways, so I wouldn't worry too much unless you and Ginko were devising evil plans :P
That's what I meant! I haven't done anything with her at all~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back