• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
In terms of quirks, the only quirk I'd actually want would be One for All. Not because its the "anime protagonist's quirk, and its sooo cool!" I just find it simplistic and interesting. Mainly how simplistic it is on paper is why I like it, and if I ever made a character that would be the only quirk I'd want. (Or if I was someone in MHA). Just like I love the fact that Naruto's rasengan is just a swirling ball of energy that deals blunt, impact damage. It's simplistic yet intriguing. But that's not to say I don't like the more advanced or detailed powers that characters in some manga/anime wield either though

In terms of quirks, the only quirk I'd actually want would be One for All. Not because its the "anime protagonist's quirk, and its sooo cool!" I just find it simplistic and interesting. Mainly how simplistic it is on paper is why I like it, and if I ever made a character that would be the only quirk I'd want. (Or if I was someone in MHA). Just like I love the fact that Naruto's rasengan is just a swirling ball of energy that deals blunt, impact damage. It's simplistic yet intriguing. But that's not to say I don't like the more advanced or detailed powers that characters in some manga/anime wield either though
I'd take creation any day. Easy fat burning.

I was told to holler.

*hollers*

But yeah I wanted to do a collab with Kel and then we sorta just... Didn't?

I'm here though.

Ouch ouch ouch, neck hurts but standing by!
I spent yesterday trying to brainstorm a few things for another RP. But today will be dedicated to log horizon!

A LONG time ago I had a deck that sent everything to the "Shadow Realm" (aka, out of play, this was before there were cards to bring things back from out of play). I also loved when the Archfiends were released. Used to run a deck I referred to as "What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine, HELL NO". Change of heart and snatch steal were both legal back then. Combine that with the right archfiend cards and fallen down and you could constantly steal your opponents stuff. Then add in all my counter traps and it was hard to accomplish anything. Done countless burn decks but I think my favorite deck was my Stun Fairy (this was back when Tele-DAD was the top deck and Lightsworn just came on the seen). Made one guy get up and walk away at an SJC on his second turn of the third match and he was playing with Tele-DAD. He went first that turn and I only had a chance to play 1 turn. My friends that were watching that match looked at my hand and then left the area to go die laughing because they knew what was going to happen.

And I agree, I don't care about winning or losing so much as having fun. But I do love playing all my random ass decks. It was great hearing everyone see what I am running and tell me that it couldn't win because it wasn't meta. I don't play meta, I play decks that fit my style and personality. For a long time my goal wasn't to win but to see how mad I could make you before the duel was over (mad from gameplay).

A LONG time ago I had a deck that sent everything to the "Shadow Realm" (aka, out of play, this was before there were cards to bring things back from out of play). I also loved when the Archfiends were released. Used to run a deck I referred to as "What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine, HELL NO". Change of heart and snatch steal were both legal back then. Combine that with the right archfiend cards and fallen down and you could constantly steal your opponents stuff. Then add in all my counter traps and it was hard to accomplish anything. Done countless burn decks but I think my favorite deck was my Stun Fairy (this was back when Tele-DAD was the top deck and Lightsworn just came on the seen). Made one guy get up and walk away at an SJC on his second turn of the third match and he was playing with Tele-DAD. He went first that turn and I only had a chance to play 1 turn. My friends that were watching that match looked at my hand and then left the area to go die laughing because they knew what was going to happen.

And I agree, I don't care about winning or losing so much as having fun. But I do love playing all my random ass decks. It was great hearing everyone see what I am running and tell me that it couldn't win because it wasn't meta. I don't play meta, I play decks that fit my style and personality. For a long time my goal wasn't to win but to see how mad I could make you before the duel was over (mad from gameplay).
That sounds....So beautiful XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back