• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oh trust me, you wouldn't surprise me with an Overskill. XD That Lass Over There That Lass Over There and Shineko Shineko did that a looooong time ago.
...Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

The idea for the overskill is that my character can wear 4 types of armor at once.

Going from light, medium, heavy then plate afterwards but this results into lower attack speed & evasion unless abilities of the armor give bonus in those stats.

...Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

The idea for the overskill is that my character can wear 4 types of armor at once.

Going from light, medium, heavy then plate afterwards but this results into lower attack & evasion unless abilities of the armor give bonus in those stats.

I can only imagine a man stuck inside a bunch of armors, slowly but surely sliding across the battlefield XD

I don't mind! LV. 90 characters are meant to be OP anyway, at least to a certain degree.

We're doing a reboot, right?

I'm wondering cause i see some other characters are they are...kinda...greater...than LV. 90.

(P.S - Adding more effects to the Overskill. ehehehehehheheeehehehehheehhehahhahahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHH! *Mad Scientist Laugh Intestifies.*

Yes a reboot, but considering the time, it was a few months after the catastrophe so some people had probably gained a few levels from that time XD

*Laughs because Ginko is still under the impression that Katsu is less evil than Rahl*

Well, okay, yeah, alignment wise she is, but mechanics wise she’s on the same level (if not worse) than runes xD

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Alright. Here is what i have put down for the Over-Skill.

1st ability also for my character to wear multiple sets of armor at the cost of movement speed, attack speed and evasion.

2nd ability gives additional effect for a complete set (A whole number set (Every piece of armor) or a piece set (Get a certain number of pieces are you get the bonus) However this leads to increased Mana Consumption & Increased Cast-Time On Skills.

3rd ability is that my character can wear all armor - class - specific or not all at once giving him roughly 8 total layers of armor but defense rates for all of the armors that aren't Guardian Armor is halved and he doesn't benefit skill bonus aside from certain Monk & Samurai Skills. (This is how it will go in order. Healer Class Armor is the 1st layer, Light Armor (Light Guardian Armor) is the 2nd layer, Mage Class Armor is the 3rd layer, Medium Armor is the 4th layer, Melee Attack Class Armor Armor is the 5th, Warrior-Class Armor (Monk/Samurai/Pirate/Viking/Etc) is the 6th layer, Guardian - Specific Armor ( Medium Guardian Armor) is the 7th layer & Guardian - Specific Armor (Phantasmal and/or Heavy Armor) is the 8th and final level.

4th ability is that the 8th layer of armor so long as the character has every other layer under it, it'll count as a 'shield' which my character is basically a wall however the method's for shield-based attacks involve damaging himself which attack power increases but it costs more and more health to cast & perform.

How is that?

:closedeyescryingfrown:

Last edited:
Wait.

What could the skills be for Pirate & Vikings? :O

They are the replacements for the Samurai in the NA Server & Scandinavia so i was wondering if they could get changes plus they are warriors so i was wonder if at all possible that my avatar would get.... a couple skills? *Nervous Smile Appears*

Oh trust me, you wouldn't surprise me with an Overskill. XD That Lass Over There That Lass Over There and Shineko Shineko did that a looooong time ago.
I guess a fairly straight forward necromancer Overskill wouldn't surprise you either.

Reanimation: Legendary Heroes: Abigail can summon heroic individuals by sending a shockwave of soul energy over their corpses. This ability comes in handy when fighting on old battlefields where lore suggests that many heroes fell, allowing Abigail to literally raise up an army in a last ditch effort to turn the tide. This ability uses a lot of MP though. Another down side is that heroic corpses aren't going to be found everywhere. In these cases channeling soul energy into an artifact that represents a heroic spirit will summon him or her to the party's aid. Only one artifact means that only one legendary hero will fight alongside the party, but the legendary hero is counted as a Phantasmal-class unit. Channeling can be interrupted.

Would be undiscovered at the start of the campaign. If you wanted, you could control all or some of the legendary heroes.

I guess a fairly straight forward necromancer Overskill wouldn't surprise you either.

Reanimation: Legendary Heroes: Abigail can summon heroic individuals by sending a shockwave of soul energy over their corpses. This ability comes in handy when fighting on old battlefields where lore suggests that many heroes fell, allowing Abigail to literally raise up an army in a last ditch effort to turn the tide. This ability uses a lot of MP though. Another down side is that heroic corpses aren't going to be found everywhere. In these cases channeling soul energy into an artifact that represents a heroic spirit will summon him or her to the party's aid. Only one artifact means that only one legendary hero will fight alongside the party, but the legendary hero is counted as a Phantasmal-class unit. Channeling can be interrupted.

Would be undiscovered at the start of the campaign. If you wanted, you could control all or some of the legendary heroes.

:closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile:

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back