• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
In the years following Martin's sacrifice, the Hero of Kvatch traveled to Akivir in search of an ancient warrior known as the Nerevarine. In the age past the end of the dragons the Dragonborn left to the distant land of Atmora in search of ancient relics and a frozen over castle to call his home. The Hero of Daggerfall and the Agent were both killed in the Imperial Arena, and all other elder scrolls main title player characters have either lost contact with the people of Tamriel or died. Now the Daedra have created a pact, all Daedra, even those who despise each other, have chosen to take up arms to defeat the Aedra. The armies of Golden Saints and Dark Seducers of Sheogorath, and the Dremora of Mehrunes Dagon, and so many more, (including followers of Daedra) have all been prepared for war to destroy the Aedra once and for all. But the Aedra are not defenseless in any way, as the Knights of the Nine and many other holy warriors side with the powerful Aedra to unleash holy destruction on the enemy. This is an all out holy war, and the countries who sided with the Daedra are (except for individuals who disobey their government, of course.) Are The Aldmeri Dominion and Morrowind, (Along with the Orcs of Orsinium.) The countries who have sided with the Aedra are (except for individuals who disobey their government) the Cyrodiilic Empire, the newly independent kingdom of Skyrim, and Hammerfell. The only neutral country is Black Marsh, since they worship Hist (I'm pretty sure Hist are technically Daedra but there is no way the Argonians will side with the Dunmer.) The war is on, and only the best in their profession (example: stealthy thieves, well trained warriors, and powerful mages (not limited to just that)) will endure.

Roleplay is officially on as soon as someone posts, I probably wont post first, I'll let one of you post first unless you need me to.

Also remember to post your character sheets first please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back