• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls RP?

Elysium

Nuts
I wanna play a fantasy set in The Elder Scrolls games, at least the three I've played (Morrowind thru Skyrim). We would follow an original plot with original characters, and we'd use skills from all three of those games to make characters, and then we'd go wreck some ish. We could decide on worlds and whatnot as the RP gets a bit closer to being done.

Of course, the elder scrolls are some of the best sandboxes ever, so four out of five people could ignore the plot altogether.

@Jake - I just don't feel like starting as a member of a faction. If I do become one, I'd rather it just be the way the RP took my character. The character I have in mind is a wanderer, not a soldier.

@Grey - That looks like some DnD business there. Interesting though. If it ever becomes something, let me know.

No one says you can't be a part of TWO elder scrolls RPs. I'll think more about yours if you'll think more about mine -w-

Well, if you make it, chances are I'll probably join it. I'm not sure if the OP of that other Skyrim thread is really going to follow through, anyway, so being invested in two Skyrim RPs will probably benefit me more than inhibit me.

Tag me if you follow through with the idea.

I will create it anyway. Just because somebody has an idea doesn't mean I can't have one too. My plot has nothing it do with the Dawnguard DLC, if people even choose to be in Skyrim.

I won't give away anything, but it centers around an enigmatic figure known only as The King of the Night, Dragon Priest Masks, and Time Traveling.

I'd join you.

I have not played the single player games in quite some time though. So I am very rustic when it comes to Morrowind and Skyrim... I actually replayed Oblivion not too long ago. But I mainly spend my Elder Scrolls lovin' in ESO.

But I would join any. The lore is too tasty to pass up

I believe I shall start this up then. We have enough people to at least get it going.

@Jeopardized Jake You wanted me to tag you, so I shall. The thread will be up and ready by tomorrow night at the latest.

Elysium said:
I believe I shall start this up then. We have enough people to at least get it going.
@Jeopardized Jake You wanted me to tag you, so I shall. The thread will be up and ready by tomorrow night at the latest.
Sweet, I'll see if I can get a character up. I might not be able to, though. School can bite at times.

2zCvP6w.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not Dr. Who levels of time travel, more like Ocarina of Time. You move back in time, fix some dealios, then go back to your own time. I made it sound really timey-wimey, didn't I?

Oh hey, btw, the thread is unfinished but it's up in the Fandom Section. I have all the character creation stuff up, and for basic setting info, it's Cyrodiil 60 years after the events of Skyrim, the Imperials won the civil war, and there's rumors that another war against the Thalmor will start soon. Do with that what you will.

The Fifth Era (An Elder Scrolls RP)

There's the link, for easier findage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back