• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ReadingTheRunes

Proud to be pagan
Hello there! I haven't got much of an idea but I really want to do a roleplay that is Elder Scrolls based. All main characters will be original, with perhaps some canon side characters (like Daedric princes). It will most likely be at the time of Elder Scrolls Online as I feel we can do more with it. Let me know if you're interested and your ideas! I will probably set up a discord OOC chat for discussions.

Everyone can play any of the races seen in the Elder Scrolls- high elves; wood elves; dark elves; bretons; orcs; argonians; nords; khajiit; imperials; and redguards. There may be room for some vampires and werewolves, but only a few.

Last edited:
DUDE IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WOULD RP ELDER SCROLLS WITH, ESPECIALLY ESO-BASED.

*ahem*
yes i'd be so down for this

Do you have any plot ideas? I havent made it through the base game main quest yet or even started the expansions and dlc, but I'm down for pretty much anything

Do you have any plot ideas? I havent made it through the base game main quest yet or even started the expansions and dlc, but I'm down for pretty much anything
It probably won't touch too much on that. Might make it so we were captured by Molag Bal. I haven't quite decided yet. If you have any ideas, feel free to PM me.

ooooh I love the idea of getting captured by molag bal!
One last question, this would be a group rp, yes? I have a friend that might be interested in this too.

awesome! I sent the link to this thread to my friend, Hawke. they'll take a look when they have the chance.

I also am very interested and cannot wait for this. does it have to be a large group or can it be a smol (4-5 people seems good to me) group as Ive constantly watched the larger groups fall apart when just one person bails

i love the elder scrolls series! ^^ skyrim has been my favorite so far and i would be very interested in joining if youll have me. ^^

I also am very interested and cannot wait for this. does it have to be a large group or can it be a smol (4-5 people seems good to me) group as Ive constantly watched the larger groups fall apart when just one person bails
I prefer smaller groups because of that reason. So yes it will be a small group :)

I might be interested. (I'm in a roleplaying mood, but not sure exactly what I want...)

[Edit] Nix that, I'm totally in. But I'd like to get an okay before I join the discord.

Last edited:
I wish I could join this as Elder Scrolls is my favorite game series. I'm still trying to figure out how to play the original three as I've only played IV Oblivion, V Skyrim, and some of the ESO. My only problem is I don't have access to DC as my WiFi is a piece of shit and won't let me connect to the DC server. So is there a way I could still join without being apart of the DC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back