• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls Roleplay? (STILL OPEN)

ShakinMcBacon

ばかです
Anyone willing to do an Elder Scrolls roleplay? I'm a big fan of the series and love the complex and in-depth lore. Even if you're not a lore expert, that's fine, as I'm not either. Just looking for someone who is active and has good grammar. I'm willing to play any role really, and we can discuss the setting and situation later. PM me if you're interested.

I think my computer froze just reading that, and I'm on my phone.
I did try an Oblivion scene once and it was fun; teaming up with an adventurer so we can try to survive and go to a new city!
A cute little fairy or whatnot. Maybe I just have to get an artifact from a dungeon or whatnot.

Well if you're interested then let me know. I've experienced far too many crashes in skyrim, so my procedure is to quicksave before every loading screen. Although I used TES5Edit to clean my mods and it helped a lot.

I don't use nearly that many mods, maybe upwards of 20 at once at the most.
Also I have a strong preference to fxf scenes.
Fun fact: I once played Oblivion on a netbook. It would crash whenever I entered an area with water, but I played it.

Meanwhile my Skyrim load order has at least 100 mods, of varying impact. My Oblivion and Morrowind are pretty light, but still manage to crash occasionally.
No problem. I played it on the PS3 and even then it took forever to load and sometimes crashed. Maybe Bethesda is just really crap at optimization :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back