• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls, Plague of the Dead

You should already know what I will play.

Hail Sithis.

I've decided to kick-start something of my own on this site and so i'd rather focus my time and effort on managing that. I hope you all have a grand time during this storyline! :D

Link me the interest thread?

In respect to Elysium Elysium 's thread, it would be wrong of me to 'snatch' people away by advertising my up-coming work here. Instead, i'd just say "Keep a eye on the group-interest checks." and leave it at that.

I've decided to kick-start something of my own on this site and so i'd rather focus my time and effort on managing that. I hope you all have a grand time during this storyline! :D
In respect to Elysium Elysium 's thread, it would be wrong of me to 'snatch' people away by advertising my up-coming work here. Instead, i'd just say "Keep a eye on the group-interest checks." and leave it at that.

Best of luck. I may join depending on what it is.

Kibaa Kibaa I'll have the cs thread up tonight, and we'll start after a few cs' are finished.

Karcen Karcen I 'member you too

Been done. Link in previous post. Pm character to me for acceptance before posting it please :)

If this has room I’d be interested to have a go! Man I was thinking about Oblivion just the other day. Gotta break that out again sometime soon

Also, been really reluctant to try Discord RPing, but it might be worth a go since it’s a bit more accessible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back