• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Scrolls: Dragonborn (Characters)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Locklaklazarii

Acolyte of a New God
This is an Elder Scrolls Rp set in the 201st year of the 4th Era but with some twists and added flavor. I’m going to be excruciatingly blunt here as much as I love the Elder Scrolls games, BGS is awful when it comes to Lore and writing a consistent world, don’t expect this to be Skyrim but in RP form I will be making numerous lore and story changes, mostly to counteract Bethesda’s genuinely awful retconning that lead the games to become more and more of a generic fantasy and a mess. If you don’t know what I am talking about, strap in… Obviously with these changes to the Canon of the Universe Please for the love of everything read my Lore Revisions.
My Aim with this Version of the Elder Scrolls is to Ground it, make it more interesting and unique, make it darker befitting of the subjects it actually tries to tackle, Introduce more moral ambiguity, and most of all make it more fun. I understand that this RP will not be for everyone but I hope whether with a group Larger or Smaller be it 1 other person or 10 that we are able to cultivate a world that can even span multiple Role-Plays and the like.
I would also like to add a disclaimer, while I do very much hate a lot of the more recent decisions Bethesda have made in terms of the story of this universe, it isn’t a shit on them party, there is much more that I love rather than hate which is why I am using this setting in the first place. So no Circle-Jerking of F*** this or F*** that, if you would like to criticize anything or voice your opinions do so in a constructive manner that poses a solution to the issue instead of a simple nag. Now my Lore will be a patchwork solve of BGS’ Lores (yes I am using a plural here because practically every game has its own lore) but that doesn’t mean there won’t be inconsistencies as well, I am one man and I simply do not have the time to simply fix an ever complex system of doubling back, contradictions, retconns and character changes that occurred over a 20+ year long development of this property. If you see an issue, voice it constructively and if it is worth the fix it will be fixed. Any and all Lore Changes will be Added to the Lore page for this RP.
One final Warning will be issued here, I wish to stick to realism as much as I can, specifically the reality of societies, people, and nature itself. So Naturally this RP may come in contact with topics and issues that may be uncomfortable (I.E. Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Religion, Morality, Freedoms, Violence and Abuse… Not all of these may come up nor are they the exhaustive list but they are examples of what may come up.) and just because it makes you that way does not mean it will be skipped or dulled down. If that is potentially a problem for you I suggest you do not join this RP.

These are a set of rules put in place to guide the proper creation of this narrative and to avoid things that just generally bug me that people do (I have done these myself and sometimes will do them on accident time to time). While I understand slipping up time to time if it becomes a worrisome pattern you will likely be expelled from the RP.

1. Follow RPN’s Rules - If you want to do anything possibly in violation of these rules a Discord Server will be Set up for the More Mature Scenes (if needed) and Out of Character (OOC) discussions. Please do not commit any infractions as the last thing needed is a bunch of mods coming in to break up the ‘party’.

2. The Roleplay is not the Real World - If I see people using their characters in a way that breaks character because of personal feelings, a feud or for any other out of RP reason you will get a strike, this also applies with getting upset in OOC at what another character has done to you in Character (IC), Just because a character in the game insulted your character does not mean they are insulting you and personal disputes are just that personal I don’t want it about, in, or surrounding the RP, any Instances of this will result in a strike and three strikes mean you are gone.

3. If you leave the RP (Not a vacation or break that you have specified) you are not getting back into the RP and that is final, I get it we have lives outside of this website but please do tell me or another person if you think you may be absent for a while, and Ideally have a regent (someone to act on your behalf while you are otherwise indisposed) for your character in the case of a prolonged absence or at the bare minimum provide a reason they would leave for a period of time. If you just disappear for a week or two without warning you will get booted and your character gets the axe, Literally.

4. No “God-Moding/Power Gaming”- Do not roleplay for another person or NPC without express consent, as a basic example you can phrase something as “I attempt to cut is head off.” or “I tell him a lie” but not as “I Cut his head off” or “I Convince him that I am right”. You are not the god of this RP, I am, if you have an issue with that go somewhere else. Everytime you make one of these Infractions you gain a strike, three strikes you’re out.

5. No Meta-Gaming - DO NOT use knowledge that your character would not have, this one is a difficult one many times, but your character does not know what you do, they didn’t read everyone’s Character Sheets or did they have the Countless hours of Lore delving that you may or may not have. You are first and foremost playing and writing a character so be that character. This is the one I am most lenient on from time to time as it is often something we do on accident, but if you do it too often you will be removed, and don’t worry it will be pointed out when you do it just so we can all learn from it.

6. You are not a Main Character (at least at the start) - While it is very likely that a Dragonborn will be chosen out of the People in this Role-Play, I will award it to who I see as having the most fulfilling and fitting character arch, not necessarily who has the most power or tried the hardest to be the end all be all. And if I feel no one earned it, no one will get it. To this note, no one is starting out as a powerful this or that or any kind of hero, you will be normal people with normal aspirations big or small. I want this to be very character driven so even if you are not chosen as Dragon Born that doesn’t mean you don’t play a role. And while not everyone can be the Nerevarine, Hero of Kvatch or Dragonborn, you are still able to be the main driver of the plot and even possibly the man behind the curtain. Just be the main character of your story and don’t necessarily worry about obtaining the God-Like status. Now let’s get something straight, Your Character can be Power Hungry, Obsessed with becoming the Dragonborn, or Try to save the day, I’m just saying don’t expect to be entitled to a grand destiny. Focus on making a good character that has a fulfilling arch and story.

7. You are not Powerful - Again a reiteration of the previous point and to build and clarify, You’re character at the start is not a powerful or influential member of any family, or organization, nor do they belong to any of the powerful groups such as the Dark Brotherhood, Mages Guild, Thieves Guild, Fighters Guild, Companions, a Colovian Estate, the Telvanni etc. while they can through actions in the RP do these things they do not start with them. Same with Lycanthropes, Vampires or other morphs. Nor are you really great at anything, you are a normal person in this world coming of age, you are starting at level 1, the ground, you are a Novice even at the things your character excels at compared to others their age. This is a story of growth and I want you to grow into the Mages, Warriors, Politicians, Scoundrels, Heroes and Villains they will one day Become.

8. Actions have Consequences and Morality is Grey - This RP won’t go easy on you, you do something dumb you pay for it, I do not care if you spent so many hours fleshing them out if you decided to go piss off an influential family to the point of the Dark Brotherhood getting a contract on you, you are most likely going to die. To the same extent major decisions will never be cut and dry, many will hate you, many will love you and no matter what you have to deal with what comes next. And don’t expect that any decision will be the universally correct one, maybe saving someone will lead to a situation in which kills many or vice versa, Nothing is cut and dry everything is grey.

9. No Lone Wolves - Introverts are fine but you are working in a group, therefore work in the group.

10. Be your Character - While touched on a bit in the Meta-Gaming rule, this is a bit separate from that, this is just about not being in character or doing any action that seems so far from your character's motivations (I.E. Honor Bound Warrior turning the other cheek) you get the idea, just don’t do it even if it may get you into a bad spot, it is more fun to play and read a consistent character messing up than an inconsistent character just breezing through everything.

11. No OOC in IC, thanks

12. I am the GM and reserve the right to do what I want, while I will refrain from being tyrannical and do encourage you to call out what you think is wrong. It is ultimately my RP and what I say goes.

Character Sheet
((While I would recommend getting to know your character more than the categories that I post here, and I do encourage if you feel so inclined putting more into your Character Sheet (CS) it is not absolutely necessary… also only one character per person. While I have no doubt some of you are more than capable of managing more than one character, I would prefer everyone puts their time in creating one super great character than two or three of lesser quality. Also remove everything in Parenthesis from your CS or I will reject it.))

Name: (Lore-Friendly)
Sex:
Race: (Use the list provided in Lore)
Age: (You are coming of Age for whatever Race you are: Men, Betmer, and Orsimer all around 16-20, Bosmer and Dunmer 30-40, Altmer 35-50)
Birth Sign:
Height: (Don’t go too far from average height of Race)
General Description: (At least a Description though a Picture would be nice in addition to it)

Home: (where were they born, where did they grow up?)
Personality:
Dislikes: (at least 3)
Skills:
Aspirations:
Family’s Occupation: (please give them a job, the assumption is you were raised to do this as well… nothing too outlandish such as regional rulers, or leaders of organizations, a mayor or something is as high as I will let you go in terms of power)
Backstory:

Everyone thought that Martin Septim’s Sacrifice would protect them for eternity, but it was a lie, the veil between Oblivion and Mundus is thinning day by day and the dragonfires dim. The Empire after its defeat in the Great War with the Aldmeri Dominion, lies fractured, chaotic and desperate, Tiber Septim reaching the End of his reign has no clear heir and certainly not the dragon blood to temper the fires of the Ruby Throne. Fearing another Great Interregnum and worse... another Daedric invasion, All corners of Tamriel hold their breath awaiting the next Dragonborn, the Last Dragonborn.
The Circulation of Emelene Madrine’s book upon the subject has become one of the most widely consumed pieces of literature in Modern History with many interpreting the prophecy within it to be mostly completed, many attributing the reign of Uriel Septim VII as being the worst reign, as it allowed for all these events to unfold. Now the World awaits the final two lines of the Prophecy to unfortunately come to pass with many theories as to what exactly it means. Several philosophers and mages each giving differing over analysis on it’s contents:
“...When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn."
Tiber Septim has led a desperate attempt at tempting Akatosh to reveal his champion to everyone, at the Heart of the Imperial City the White Gold tower will be opened to the public in a weeks long festival in the name of the Divines. Everyone from all stretches of the former empire and even within the dominion have been invited to attend… Rumors swell that the Last Dragonborn will attend the festival and great pilgrimages have been made from the poor folk to the rich, the holy and the deadly, the Imperial city will be far more packed than usual and filled with all manner of finery and spectacle.

Last edited:

• Name
    Alxallarien Angalayond
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Altmer (High Elf)
    Birth Sign
    The Ritual
    Birth Place
    Alinor, Summerset
    Occupation
    Contracted Scribe and Scout, mostly based in Alinor's Library

Last edited:

• Name
    Alxallarien Angalayond
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Altmer (High Elf)
    Birth Sign
    The Ritual
    Birth Place
    Alinor, Summerset
    Occupation
    Contracted Scribe and Scout, mostly based in Alinor's Library
Accepted

Name: Edwore A. Dunwan
Sex: Male
Race: Breton
Birth Sign: The Shadow
Height: 5’4” (short for his gender and race. Gets made fun of for being “woman's height” by other Breton and called a dwarf by local folk)
General Description:
Wavy brown hair with blonde natural highlights, Dark brown eyes, minimal facial hair, Muscular upper body and thin lower body, small nose, dark eyebrows, always wears tight tops and baggy pants. Decently large elf pointed ears. (See attached photo)
t_APVDgtJ09wY7R-13nSTv69iWEPPlnPockE4_GObThryNi7MJ0J97pDvaYQUComP9Vrlad20KJ1mc2ogMOF6VJOLIDmclf7pQUVnSeLuNS6FNqGLp-leycCGeuAYZedPNzHYidB

Home:

Brothers name: Greelomon (Greel = nickname Edwore gave him)
Fathers name: Cynisien

Father: died due to an unknown illness four years ago. His father was the parental figure he knew, he never knew his mother. His father taught him his profession and took care of him. They had a decently close bond
Older Brother: Mysteriously murdered recently. Had a really close bond with his brother, who is 6 years older than him. Edwore was the one to find his body after a public murder and was traumatized from it.

Personality: Impulsive, anxious, easily agitated on personal matters, jokester/rebel, sociable. Went through trauma; suffers from flashbacks. Easily distracted/spaces out.

Likes: His brother used to tell him stories about waterfalls and that they were magical/rare (has always wanted to see one), horses specifically his two carriage horses stew and porridge, beer (he has always stolen/snuck some from his dad and his clients. Has a talent for stealing and hiding things on his person)
Dislikes: insects, carcasses and dead bodies of animals, sensitive to extremely bright lights. A bit epileptic (makes him feel sick and nauseous. Sometimes he collapses, overly crowded spaces) Avoids hearing his brothers name at all costs.

Skills: Can turn invisible for a short amount of time once a day, minimal healing abilities (small wounds), stealthy and quick, skilled mainly in pickpocketing and stealing but usually only for necessary items and alcohol

Doesn't know much magic yet.

Family’s Occupation: Works as a Carriage man, driving passengers around the realm. Took from his father who was a carriage driver and always told him stories about waterfalls and festivals galore. He worked this occupation since his father passed away to an unknown illness. He mainly stays in the Braidwood Inn in Whiterun and is well known around many towns and areas. Plans to use his job as a way of escaping his old life. Finding an adventure or just traveling away on his own.

Backstory: Raised in a lower class home with only his strict father (died when he was 14) and older brother who acted as his care taker whom was mysteriously murdered recently, Edwore has been protecting his life savings for the faithful day in which one final adventure will present itself. He is sensitive to people talking about his older brother and will avoid confrontation or explode in anger quite quickly. He carries only a small dagger hidden in his pocket of his baggy pants, horse feed, blankets, and a medium sized chunk of currency that he’s been saving. He doesn’t leave the carriage often as it’s all he has left of his family besides a locked necklace with odd inscribings on it he found in his brother's possession after his death. He also carries around extra clothes and rope. The rest of his possessions he keeps at the Inn. (General common necessities that a lower class person could afford. Food water pillow notebook, etc yet in present day all has been moved into the carriage)

After his brothers murder, he has given up on most big goals in his life. Wants to explore the world and have one big adventure before he says goodbye to it. He plans on ending his life out of grief but is afraid to carry through. He lacks motivation to pursue a greater future, yet tries to always come off as fine, seeking a reason to stay. Gets defensive about his struggles and worries.

Main aspirations: Because of his family’s poor history, he has always been secluded and it was extremely difficult to get out with the lack of money, yet his brother often snuck him out for small adventures. He has been saving up his money since he started working 6 years prior to present time and wants to escape society in one last effort to find meaning to his life instead of ending it after the trauma of his brothers death broke him.

Last edited:
Name: Edwore A. Dunwan
Birth Sign: The Shadow (Once a day he can turn invisible for a short period of time. He is very inexperienced with magic or anything related so currently this is one of the only magical things he can do)
Height: 5’4” (short for his gender and race. Gets made fun of for being “woman's height” by other Breton and called a dwarf by local folk)
General Description:
Wavy brown hair with blonde natural highlights, Dark brown eyes, minimal facial hair, Muscular upper body and thin lower body, small nose, dark eyebrows, always wears tight tops and baggy pants. Decently large elf pointed ears. (See attached photo)
t_APVDgtJ09wY7R-13nSTv69iWEPPlnPockE4_GObThryNi7MJ0J97pDvaYQUComP9Vrlad20KJ1mc2ogMOF6VJOLIDmclf7pQUVnSeLuNS6FNqGLp-leycCGeuAYZedPNzHYidB

Home:
Father: died due to an unknown illness four years ago. His father was the parental figure he knew, he never knew his mother. His father taught him his profession and took care of him. They had a decently close bond
Older Brother: Mysteriously murdered recently. Had a really close bond with his brother, who is 6 years older than him. Edwore was the one to find his body after a public murder and was traumatized from it.

Personality: Impulsive, anxious, easily agitated on personal matters, jokester/rebel, sociable

Likes: waterfalls yet has never seen one in person (has just heard stories about them), horses specifically his two carriage horses stew and porridge, beer (he has always stolen/snuck some from his dad and his clients. Has a talent for stealing and hiding things on his person)
Dislikes: insects, carcasses and dead bodies of animals, sensitive to extremely bright lights. A bit epileptic (makes him feel sick and nauseous. Sometimes he collapses)

Skills: Can turn invisible for a short amount of time once a day, minimal healing abilities (small wounds), stealthy and quick, skilled mainly in pickpocketing and stealing but usually only for necessary items and alcohol

Aspirations: Because of his family’s poor history, his main goal is to explore and see the world. He has always been secluded and never had a way to get out with the lack of money. He has been saving up his money since he started working 6 years prior to present time and is ready to explore.

Family’s Occupation: Works as a Carriage man, driving passengers around the realm. Took from his father who was a carriage driver and always told him stories about waterfalls and festivals galore. He worked this occupation since his father passed away to an unknown illness. He mainly stays in the Braidwood Inn in Whiterun and is well known around many towns and areas. Plans to use his job as a way of escaping his old life. Finding an adventure or just traveling away on his own.

Backstory: Raised in a lower class home with only his father (died when he was 14) and older brother who was mysteriously murdered recently, Edwore has been protecting his life savings for the faithful day in which an adventure will present itself. He is sensitive to people talking about his older brother in bad ways and will explode in anger quite quickly. He carries only a small dagger hidden in his pocket of his baggy pants, horse feed, blankets, and a medium sized chunk of currency that he’s been saving. He doesn’t leave the carriage often as it’s all he has left of his family besides a locked necklace with odd inscribings on it he found in his brother's possession after his death. He also carries around extra clothes and rope. The rest of his possessions he keeps at the Inn. (General common necessities that a lower class person could afford. Food water pillow notebook, etc)

After his brothers murder, he has given up on most big goals in his life. Wants to explore the world and have one big adventure before he says goodbye to it. He plans on ending his life but is always too scared to. He lacks motivation to pursue a greater future, yet tries to always come off as fine. Doesn't feel comfortable opening up about his struggles.
Accepted

Name: Frej Kynedottir
Sex: Female
Race: Nord
Birth Sign: The Lord
Height: 6'3"

General Description: A decent musculature, and strong jaw, here green eyes peer out with a certain level of coldness contrasting her fiery red hair.
1595479363218.png

Home: Born into a family in Shor's Stone, a decently large city on the Border of Eastmarch and the Rift.

Personality: Steadfast, Headstrong and Brutal. Frej is a daughter of Skyrim through and through, born to a family very staunch and adherent to the old ways, in a city that constantly came under siege, she quickly hardened to the atmosphere of Skyrim.

Dislikes: Mer, The Empire, Cowardice

Skills: She has been trained and has experience with the bow, as well as the axe... she is a fighter through and through and as any Nord of Skyrim she cane handle herself in a brawl.

Aspirations: She has one singular chief drive, it is for her to build her honor and Legend, so that when she dies here deeds are sung throughout the halls of Skyrim and Sovngarde alike. She hopes to take part in the never ending feasts and battles, and one day be in the battle during the twilight of the World when the Dragon God of Time returns to Nirn.
Family’s Occupation: City Guards of Shor's Stone, and members of Shor's Warrior Lodge.

Backstory: Born and raised in a great warrior lodge in Shor's Stone, Frej's childhood was a less than peaceful one, from the time she could hold a fist she had to fight to survive, fight to get even scraps of food from the table. The Warrior Lodge was a rough place to grow up, you had to demand respect and honor with every action you did. Most of all she could never compromise the tenets of the lodge to do so meant a temporary exile, one she felt on several occasions for theft, often of food. All came with the same lesson, "if you plan steal, don't get caught... if you think you will get caught, don't plan to steal" before being thrust out into the wilds of Skyrim. The land was a harsh mistress especially in the winter, but even more deadly were the end of autumn raids where Shor's Stone would often be passed between the Rift and Eastmarch in battle after battle, but eventually that stopped with Ulfric's uprising and bid for High King of Skyrim. Ultimately the war was what made her want to see the Empire so at 15 she left her home in favor of an adventure and to see this Empire her forefathers bled for. Over the past year she had grown more and more discontent and angry at the Empire for it's being weak, but none of that made her sway from her decision to see their festival for their Elven god.

Name: Soren Nadrano
Birth Sign: Steed
Height: 5'9"
General Description:
72197-4-1451075618.jpg
Eye colour: Violet

Father: Drisen Nadrano (Dunmer)
Mother: Sophie Renoux (Breton)

Home: Raven Rock, Solsthim

Personality: Creative, Patient, Questioning, Curious, Steadfast, loyal to whom that earns it, Wrathful to those whom harm him or his own.

Likes: Sujama, Heavy armour, Smithing, Ebony, Enchanting, 2 handed blades, Artifice

Dislikes: Ash hoppers, Burning Spriggans, Reavers, Ashspawn

Skills: He was trained to swing a hammer and work steel since he was ten. Living near the Bulwark, he had to learn to defend himself in the event the Redoran guard Failed, and took to the Greatsword with fervor. While he could hold his own in a fight, he prefers to be the one making the gear to do the fighting with.

Aspirations: To become the greatest Artificer That even his works become the envy of the Daedra, that Mephala and Boethia fight over them to claim as their artifact.

Family’s Occupation: His Father was a Blacksmith, his mother a small time enchanter

Backstory: Soren is the offspring of two worlds, A Dunmer Father and a Breton mother. By the grace of the Daedra, he was born a Breton. Ever since he turned ten, his father taught him how to work steel, and for a time he was happy. By the time he turned thirteen, he wanted to learn how to enchant, make his gear more valuable, so his mother began to teach him the finer art of imbuing power into items. When he was fourteen, a band of Reavers besieged the Bulwark, giving his family a right scare despite the Redoran guard pushing them back. Knowing that one day the Redoran guard may fall, his father called in a favor from the captain of the guard to train his son in combat to one day better defend himself. From then on, his days were filled with nothing but Smithing, Combat training, Enchanting lessons, and finally a rest at the Retching Netch. this kept up for the next six years, when on the day he finally became a man, the ashspawn stuck. It had happened so fast, one minute he was working on a breastplate, the next he was in combat beside the rest of the Redoran guard. By the time he had finished fighting, he found his home and forge burned to the ground, and his parents charred bones inside under rubble. With nowhere to live, he gathered what few possessions that remained intact, looted the spawn ash, and booked passage to Windhelm.

Name: Soren Nadrano
Birth Sign: Steed
General Description:
View attachment 762748
Eye colour: Violet

Father: Drisen Nadrano (Dunmer)
Mother: Sophie Renoux (Breton)

Home: Raven Rock, Solsthim

Personality: Creative, Patient, Questioning, Curious, Steadfast, loyal to whom that earns it, Wrathful to those whom harm him or his own.

Likes: Sujama, Heavy armour, Smithing, Ebony, Enchanting, 2 handed blades, Artifice

Dislikes: Ash hoppers, Burning Spriggans, Reavers, Ashspawn

Skills: He was trained to swing a hammer and work steel since he was ten. Living near the Bulwark, he had to learn to defend himself in the event the Redoran guard Failed, and took to the Greatsword with fervor. While he could hold his own in a fight, he prefers to be the one making the gear to do the fighting with.

Aspirations: To become the greatest Artificer That even his works become the envy of the Daedra, that Mephala and Boethia fight over them to claim as their artifact.

Family’s Occupation: His Father was a Blacksmith, his mother a small time enchanter

Backstory: Soren is the offspring of two worlds, A Dunmer Father and a Breton mother. By the grace of the Daedra, he was born a Breton. Ever since he turned ten, his father taught him how to work steel, and for a time he was happy. By the time he turned thirteen, he wanted to learn how to enchant, make his gear more valuable, so his mother began to teach him the finer art of imbuing power into items. When he was fourteen, a band of Reavers besieged the Bulwark, giving his family a right scare despite the Redoran guard pushing them back. Knowing that one day the Redoran guard may fall, his father called in a favor from the captain of the guard to train his son in combat to one day better defend himself. From then on, his days were filled with nothing but Smithing, Combat training, Enchanting lessons, and finally a rest at the Retching Netch. this kept up for the next six years, when on the day he finally became a man, the ashspawn stuck. It had happened so fast, one minute he was working on a breastplate, the next he was in combat beside the rest of the Redoran guard. By the time he had finished fighting, he found his home and forge burned to the ground, and his parents charred bones inside under rubble. With nowhere to live, he gathered what few possessions that remained intact, looted the spawn ash, and booked passage to Windhelm.
Accepted

Name: Lolrelv Kanaeth
Sex: female
Race: Dunmer
Birth Sign: the ritual
General Description:
4TqN39p.png

Home: unnamed dwemer ruins vvardenfell
Personality: lolrevl is an odd one to be sure she tends to not care about the traditions of her people or if one is man, mer, or beast. She cares more for machines and books than she does her kin. She also respects the old tribunal despite being an Ashland though velour could easily replace the traitorous almalexia in her mind. As for the godhood of tales unlike many she freely and openly admits his God hood. When it comes 5o interacting with others to many sge comes off as cryptic or nonsensical. She has an appreciation for the craftsman and the scholar but not the warrior or mage. Lolrevl's greatest love is the dwemer who she wishes to emulate and surpass.
Dislikes: Magic, aedra, deadra,
Skills: Lolrelv has some skill at smiting, enchanting, some with a bow. Given she comes from the ash lands she knows how to survive in the wild and her upbringing in the dwemer ruins has left her with a knack for navigating those ruins.
Aspirations: To rediscover tonal architecture and understand reality.
Family’s Occupation: scavengers and traders her uncles is something of a wandering adventurer.
Backstory: Lolrelv's tribe is a bit of an odd one still living on vvardenfell and having traded in their normally nomadic lifestyle for a more permanent home. That home being an unnamed dwemer ruin that was oddly empty of the normal defenses for such places. The tribe would slowly get things set up and get comfortable. It was into this odd situation that Lolrelv was born. Her childhood was spent exploring these ancient ruins, seeking out every dark corner and hidden nook for the long lost makers. The tribe would occasionally trade the various things they found in the ruins with others as dwemer metal is always in demand and various little baubles fetch a good price if they come from those ruins.

Still not all of the tribe would stay in their home, lolrelv's uncle Sovdas had the gift of magic and the spark of wanderlust in his heart, thus he left to see the world. Still he would come and visit often bringing various things from his travel and most relevant to Lolrevl were the many books on the most esoteric of topics he carried. The strange topics and theories would interest her and lolrevl would try to learn magic like her uncle but she lacked the gift. Still there are ways to use magic and change thinsg even if you lack the gift and she trained when she could in enchanting and the creation of scrolls and staves, most of which were sold latter.

Years passed on and Lolrevl could not simply stay and be like her tribe she was like her uncle and her many books had given her to many ideas to simply let go to waste. Thus she would leave her home headind first north to Solestim them south through skyrim to the imperial city to hopefully gain entrance to its libraries before she plans to return north.

Her favorite robe (home made) and staff of fireballs (home made)
41861740-1515907131.jpg

Name: Lolrelv Kanaeth
Sex: female
Race: Dunmer
Birth Sign: the ritual
General Description:
4TqN39p.png

Home: unnamed dwemer ruins vvardenfell
Personality: lolrevl is an odd one to be sure she tends to not care about the traditions of her people or if one is man, mer, or beast. She cares more for machines and books than she does her kin. She also respects the old tribunal despite being an Ashland though velour could easily replace the traitorous almalexia in her mind. As for the godhood of tales unlike many she freely and openly admits his God hood. When it comes 5o interacting with others to many sge comes off as cryptic or nonsensical. She has an appreciation for the craftsman and the scholar but not the warrior or mage. Lolrevl's greatest love is the dwemer who she wishes to emulate and surpass.
Dislikes: Magic, aedra, deadra,
Skills: Lolrelv has some skill at smiting, enchanting, some with a bow. Given she comes from the ash lands she knows how to survive in the wild and her upbringing in the dwemer ruins has left her with a knack for navigating those ruins.
Aspirations: To rediscover tonal architecture and understand reality.
Family’s Occupation: scavengers and traders her uncles is something of a wandering adventurer.
Backstory: Lolrelv's tribe is a bit of an odd one still living on vvardenfell and having traded in their normally nomadic lifestyle for a more permanent home. That home being an unnamed dwemer ruin that was oddly empty of the normal defenses for such places. The tribe would slowly get things set up and get comfortable. It was into this odd situation that Lolrelv was born. Her childhood was spent exploring these ancient ruins, seeking out every dark corner and hidden nook for the long lost makers. The tribe would occasionally trade the various things they found in the ruins with others as dwemer metal is always in demand and various little baubles fetch a good price if they come from those ruins.

Still not all of the tribe would stay in their home, lolrelv's uncle Sovdas had the gift of magic and the spark of wanderlust in his heart, thus he left to see the world. Still he would come and visit often bringing various things from his travel and most relevant to Lolrevl were the many books on the most esoteric of topics he carried. The strange topics and theories would interest her and lolrevl would try to learn magic like her uncle but she lacked the gift. Still there are ways to use magic and change thinsg even if you lack the gift and she trained when she could in enchanting and the creation of scrolls and staves, most of which were sold latter.

Years passed on and Lolrevl could not simply stay and be like her tribe she was like her uncle and her many books had given her to many ideas to simply let go to waste. Thus she would leave her home headind first north to Solestim them south through skyrim to the imperial city to hopefully gain entrance to its libraries before she plans to return north.

Her favorite robe (home made) and staff of fireballs (home made)
41861740-1515907131.jpg
Accepted

elrich antiochus.png
Name: Elrich Antiochus
Race: Imperial (Nibenese)
Birth Sign: The Lover
Height: 5'10"
General Description:
Long-haired, roguishly handsome Imperial. Has a scrappy quality to him, and
his misfortunes and labors make him appear older than he truly is.

Home: Bravil, Cyrodiil
Personality:
Cynical and jaded, Elrich can also be rather hot-headed and brash. He's an
unrepentant womanizer and a fiend for septims. To counter this, he's witty and
charming, and rather well-read. Paradoxically, and only in the most
extreme situations, his strong moral compass will reveal itself.
Likes: Gold, Colovian Brandy, tavern wenches, "the peace and quiet"
Dislikes: Authority, religious zealousness, magic, pompous/self-important people
Skills:
Elrich is a self-taught swordsman, a long way from any prominence but can hold his own.
He also has something of a silver tongue (for those who wish to hear it) and a hand for picking
pockets and locks alike. Recently, he's taken an interest in alchemy, as he has no aptitude
for magic whatsoever.
Aspirations:
To settle down in a coastal city (perhaps Stros M'Kai?), far away from the rain and mush of
the Niben Basin. More immediately, he wants to get out of Cyrodiil and explore the world.
Somewhere in the back of his mind, he hopes he might find his two sisters again...
Family’s Occupation: Mercantile work

Backstory:
Elrich grew up in Bravil, the poorest city in Nibenay, to a merchant family that was
outplayed and scammed out of their life savings. Elrich and his sisters had to earn
coin for the household, sometimes through legitimate work, but mostly through
thievery. Elrich had the misfortune of drawing the attention of the count's
advisor, who a disturbing, sexual fascination with him. After his mother died, his
father opted to set the family affairs straight—Elrich was "adopted" from the family
into the care of the disturbed advisor, and the sisters were shipped off to some
orphanage in another town; his father did recoup his many losses, and last Elrich heard,
had moved way up to Bruma and started a new family.

As for Elrich, he was groomed into servitude at the hands of his adopted father, who
was more of a fetishistic captor than a parent. He was taught how to read, how to punch
the strange Argonian child down by the canal, how to hold a sword, how to make the
advisor happy, —in his early teens, Elrich finally put that knowledge to use when he became
aware of his horrific situation. According to the Bravil Guard, the count's advisor was walking
along the castle wall during a rainstorm, when he slipped and fell to his death in the marsh
below.

There was nothing left for him in Bravil, and as a burgeoning young lad, Elrich set off to
find his sisters, learning and earning whatever he could on his journey.

But time is fickle, and though seven years passed, he had yet to find his sisters, much less a
purpose to live for. He found himself caught up in his debts and work, cleaning floors and
pouring flagons to cover the latest expense. By his 20th, Elrich had lost much of his hope of
finding his family again—if they were still in Cyrodiil, or even wanted to see him... or even
alive. Now, all he has are the comforts of his vices.​

View attachment 765995
Name: Elrich Antiochus
Race: Imperial (Nibenese)
Birth Sign: The Lover
Height: 5'10"
General Description:
Long-haired, roguishly handsome Imperial. Has a scrappy quality to him, and
his misfortunes and labors make him appear older than he truly is.

Home: Bravil, Cyrodiil
Personality:
Cynical and jaded, Elrich can also be rather hot-headed and brash. He's an
unrepentant womanizer and a fiend for septims. To counter this, he's witty and
charming, and rather well-read. Paradoxically, and only in the most
extreme situations, his strong moral compass will reveal itself.
Likes: Gold, Colovian Brandy, tavern wenches, "the peace and quiet"
Dislikes: Authority, religious zealousness, magic, pompous/self-important people
Skills:
Elrich is a self-taught swordsman, a long way from any prominence but can hold his own.
He also has something of a silver tongue (for those who wish to hear it) and a hand for picking
pockets and locks alike. Recently, he's taken an interest in alchemy, as he has no aptitude
for magic whatsoever.
Aspirations:
To settle down in a coastal city (perhaps Stros M'Kai?), far away from the rain and mush of
the Niben Basin. More immediately, he wants to get out of Cyrodiil and explore the world.
Somewhere in the back of his mind, he hopes he might find his two sisters again...
Family’s Occupation: Mercantile work

Backstory:
Elrich grew up in Bravil, the poorest city in Nibenay, to a merchant family that was
outplayed and scammed out of their life savings. Elrich and his sisters had to earn
coin for the household, sometimes through legitimate work, but mostly through
thievery. Elrich had the misfortune of drawing the attention of the count's
advisor, who a disturbing, sexual fascination with him. After his mother died, his
father opted to set the family affairs straight—Elrich was "adopted" from the family
into the care of the disturbed advisor, and the sisters were shipped off to some
orphanage in another town; his father did recoup his many losses, and last Elrich heard,
had moved way up to Bruma and started a new family.

As for Elrich, he was groomed into servitude at the hands of his adopted father, who
was more of a fetishistic captor than a parent. He was taught how to read, how to punch
the strange Argonian child down by the canal, how to hold a sword, how to make the
advisor happy, —in his early teens, Elrich finally put that knowledge to use when he became
aware of his horrific situation. According to the Bravil Guard, the count's advisor was walking
along the castle wall during a rainstorm, when he slipped and fell to his death in the marsh
below.

There was nothing left for him in Bravil, and as a burgeoning young lad, Elrich set off to
find his sisters, learning and earning whatever he could on his journey.

But time is fickle, and though seven years passed, he had yet to find his sisters, much less a
purpose to live for. He found himself caught up in his debts and work, cleaning floors and
pouring flagons to cover the latest expense. By his 20th, Elrich had lost much of his hope of
finding his family again—if they were still in Cyrodiil, or even wanted to see him... or even
alive. Now, all he has are the comforts of his vices.​
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back