• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls, anyone?

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, as the title suggests, I’m looking to do a role play in the Elder Scrolls world, though I’m only familiar with Cyrodiil, Skyrim, and Solstheim.

Now, before I get into my idea, I should mention a few things. I understand you’ll most likely use a character inspired by your player character from one of the games, and of course those characters in-game are more powerful than anything in the world. I don’t mind you using your character, just tone them down appropriately. Characters that can do everything make for a boring story. I only bring this up because it happened in a past rp and it didn’t turn out well at all.

Anyway, my main thing is that I have a character I’d like to use. A Khajiit healer, traveling from Cyrodiil to Skyrim in hopes of studying at the college of Winterhold. I have a few additional ideas, that’ll be later on in the story.

if you’re interested or have questions, ask below or send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back