Eiss Therck [Approved]/[ NPC ]

Oreo Cookie

Rich and Delicious
Member Form

What do you expect from RP's?: Fun and entertaining collaborative stories where people and characters follow various plots.
What do you expect from THIS RP?: A promising plot with additional strategic value that'll lead to interesting character development.

What kind of Experience do you have in RPing?: This ain't my first rodeo, partner. Not even close. I mainly stick to group RPs, so I know most of the bells and whistles to them. 

What genres of RP do you like?: Fantasy, Futuristic, and the occasional Fandom. 

What times are you available?: Fridays to Mondays at various times throughout the day. Perhaps on Wednesdays as well. Subject to change.
How long on average are you on?: .Sometimes 10 minutes. Sometimes several hours. I usually stay on longer during the night hours.
How many posts a week do you think you can make?: Heavily depends on the pace of the RP, but I can usually make 3-5 post a week without getting overwhelmed.

Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way?: Yes? No? Maybe so? I'm very skeptical on what I can actually contribute since I'm relatively new to the whole world building process, but I do have some ideas with the Beastiary and Fauna.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup?: Nope. It's not in my taste, sorry. I have a number of fears about pre-setup roles, the main one being that I won't be able to accurately portray the role or character itself. 

Would you be willing to play an Antagonist?: Oh most definitely. Without a good villain all the heroes would be out of a job.

Would you be willing to GM certain events?: Negative. I have yet to GM anything, and I already see more qualified people for such a task.

General Traits

Eiss.png

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Eiss Therck

Alias: None

Race: Human

Appearance

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 280

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Body Marks: Unknown

Biography

Birth Place: Maxwell

Date of Birth: Feusan 13, 975 CYAD

Nationality: Northerner

Personality: Eiss is an arrogant fellow who enjoys getting his way with things. A man of preferably few words, he instead prefers to use his size and appearance to obtain what he wants. Although he has some vague resemblance to a knight, he does not adhere to any of their ethics. He typically works for himself to fuel his own personal greed and glory, and will only work with others if it is only truly necessary or the pay is high enough. His rough edges aside, he can still show some form of respect to someone, assuming they show some in return that is. 

2 Positive Traits:

Unwavering- No matter how many times he fails, his unshakable determination will prevent him from losing hope. 

Attentive- Whether it's the terrain of the land or the exact amount of time it takes to cast a spell, Eiss will quickly notice it and use it to his advantage. 

2 Negative Traits:

Headstrong- Eiss has a nasty habit of biting off more than he can chew, which usually puts him in unfavourable situations.

Greed- Something he's picked up from his father. He's very resistant against doing anything for free or without a decent enough reward.

Weaknesses: Eiss' armor is perhaps his biggest weakness. The sound of metallic clanks and scrapes follows him wherever he goes, alerting anything with ears of his presence. He's also paranoid of rivers, lakes, and most of all the ocean, as he can't swim at all with or without his armor. 

History: Looking back on it, Eiss would have considered himself an average boy. He possessed neither great brains or brawn, and lacked any prodigious talents. The majority of his youth was spent traveling alongside his enigmatic father, an extraordinary physician. He knew nothing of his mother or any other family for that matter, and any mention of them was quickly met with harsh tongue lashings or stern stares. This, combined with the constant journeys that left little room for childhood friendship and a feeling that he could never gain his father's approval, lead to the start of a very strained relationship. Still, he had to admit he lived a comfortable lifestyle better than most thanks to the gold and silver his father's business raked in.

With each year that passed, Eiss grew more restless with his lifestyle. He wished to be something more than his father's assistance. He craved a better life for himself, desired to be something greater. Throwing caution to the wind, he hastily made his decision on becoming a mercenary. His father expressed his disapproval, but did nothing to stop or deter him.

Guided by sheer impulse,  Eiss did little training beforehand and took up the first job he was offered. It was a simple job. Find and catch an renegade mage dead or alive. The end result was disastrous to say the least. He was completely overwhelmed and left to die in a remote section of a forgotten forest. Unbeknownst to him, his father had followed him. The great physician had the more than enough power to restore him completely, but for one reason or another, he chose an alternate solution in the form of armor. This armor was infused with magic that would sustain Eiss' life as long as he wore it. Such a luxury was not free however. In return for crafting such armor, Eiss would have to work as a mercenary in his father's name, as well as giving a significant portion of his profits to him. 

Now Eiss wanders throughout the land, searching for any available jobs that could help pay off his immense debt. 

Life Skills: Although it rarely comes into play, Eiss has a remarkable memory and is able to recall even the most irrelevant details of somebody or something.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: The only think Eiss wears is his black and blue armor. He dares not take it off, for without it his life is finished.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Combateer:

Description: Combateers concentrate on close range combat, and are masters of attack and defense. They are self reliant always having others depend on them rather than vice versa. While they excel both in group and single combat, when engaging large numbers it may take some time to deal with all opponents.

Elements Affinity: Fire / Earth / Ice / Steel

Types of Artes:  ATK / DEF / EHM / SPT

Base Stats: HP: 6 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK: 1 / DEF: 1 / EHM: 1 / SPT: 1

Special Ability: Minimalist- A benefit thanks to his magical armor, Eiss requires no food at all. Just the occasional drink of water every few days will suffice for him.

Runes Artes:

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Polar Guard

Type: EHM

Description: A layer of thick ice materializes on Eiss' armor to further increase his defense. It shatters the instant it takes damage.

Elemental: Ice

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Crescent Slash

Type: ATK

Description: Eiss swings a massive broadsword in a wide arc to hit anyone before him. 

Elemental: Steel

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Natural Enchancement 

Type: SPT

Description: Eiss radiates a bizarre yet uplifting energy that increases the offense of an ally. The targeted ally gains +3 ATK dice to use.

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Frostbite Impact

Description: Eiss plunges his broadsword into the ground and unleashes an icy shockwave that both damages and freezes an enemy combatant.

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Impervious Artic Barrier 

Type: DEF

Description: Eiss creates a large wall of wickedly cold ice to block incoming attacks.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I will now begin to review your CS. I will quote your post and insert my comments, questions and recommendations in RED BOLD Type.

Member Form

What do you expect from RP's?: Fun and entertaining collaborative stories where people and characters follow various plots.
What do you expect from THIS RP?: A promising plot with additional strategic value that'll lead to interesting character development.

What kind of Experience do you have in RPing?: This ain't my first rodeo, partner. Not even close. I mainly stick to group RPs, so I know most of the bells and whistles to them. 

What genres of RP do you like?: Fantasy, Futuristic, and the occasional Fandom. 

What times are you available?: Fridays to Mondays at various times throughout the day. Perhaps on Wednesdays as well. Subject to change.
How long on average are you on?: .Sometimes 10 minutes. Sometimes several hours. I usually stay on longer during the night hours.
How many posts a week do you think you can make?: Heavily depends on the pace of the RP, but I can usually make 3-5 post a week without getting overwhelmed.

Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way?: Yes? No? Maybe so? I'm very skeptical on what I can actually contribute since I'm relatively new to the whole world building process, but I do have some ideas with the Beastiary and Fauna.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup?: Nope. It's not in my taste, sorry. I have a number of fears about pre-setup roles, the main one being that I won't be able to accurately portray the role or character itself. 

Would you be willing to play an Antagonist?: Oh most definitely. Without a good villain all the heroes would be out of a job.

Would you be willing to GM certain events?: Negative. I have yet to GM anything, and I already see more qualified people for such a task.

General Traits

View attachment 173301

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Eiss Therck

Alias: None

Race: Human

Appearance

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 280

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Body Marks: Unknown

Biography

Birth Place: Maxwell

Date of Birth: Feusan 13, 975 CYAD

Nationality: Northerner

Personality: Eiss is an arrogant fellow who enjoys getting his way with things. A man of preferably few words, he instead prefers to use his size and appearance to obtain what he wants. Although he has some vague resemblance to a knight, he does not adhere to any of their ethics. He typically works for himself to fuel his own personal greed and glory, and will only work with others if it is only truly necessary or the pay is high enough. His rough edges aside, he can still show some form of respect to someone, assuming they show some in return that is. 

2 Positive Traits:

Unwavering- No matter how many times he fails, his unshakable determination will prevent him from losing hope. 

Attentive- Whether it's the terrain of the land or the exact amount of time it takes to cast a spell, Eiss will quickly notice it and use it to his advantage. 

2 Negative Traits:

Headstrong- Eiss has a nasty habit of biting off more than he can chew, which usually puts him in unfavourable situations.

Greed- Something he's picked up from his father. He's very resistant against doing anything for free or without a decent enough reward.

Weaknesses: Eiss' armor is perhaps his biggest weakness. The sound of metallic clanks and scrapes follows him wherever he goes, alerting anything with ears of his presence. He's also paranoid of rivers, lakes, and most of all the ocean, as he can't swim at all with or without his armor. 

History: Looking back on it, Eiss would have considered himself an average boy. He possessed neither great brains or brawn, and lacked any prodigious talents. The majority of his youth was spent traveling alongside his enigmatic father, an extraordinary physician. He knew nothing of his mother or any other family for that matter, and any mention of them was quickly met with harsh tongue lashings or stern stares. This, combined with the constant journeys that left little room for childhood friendship and a feeling that he could never gain his father's approval, lead to the start of a very strained relationship. Still, he had to admit he lived a comfortable lifestyle better than most thanks to the gold and silver his father's business raked in.

With each year that passed, Eiss grew more restless with his lifestyle. He wished to be something more than his father's assistance. He craved a better life for himself, desired to be something greater. Throwing caution to the wind, he hastily made his decision on becoming a mercenary. His father expressed his disapproval, but did nothing to stop or deter him.

Guided by sheer impulse,  Eiss did little training beforehand and took up the first job he was offered. It was a simple job. Find and catch an renegade mage dead or alive. The end result was disastrous to say the least. He was completely overwhelmed and left to die in a remote section of a forgotten forest. Unbeknownst to him, his father had followed him. The great physician had the more than enough power to restore him completely, but for one reason or another, he chose an alternate solution in the form of armor. This armor was infused with magic that would sustain Eiss' life as long as he wore it. Such a luxury was not free however. In return for crafting such armor, Eiss would have to work as a mercenary in his father's name, as well as giving a significant portion of his profits to him. 

Now Eiss wanders throughout the land, searching for any available jobs that could help pay off his immense debt. 

Life Skills: Although it rarely comes into play, Eiss has a remarkable memory and is able to recall even the most irrelevant details of somebody or something.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: The only think Eiss wears is his black and blue armor. He dares not take it off, for without it his life is finished.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Combateer:

Description: Combateers concentrate on close range combat, and are masters of attack and defense. They are self reliant always having others depend on them rather than vice versa. While they excel both in group and single combat, when engaging large numbers it may take some time to deal with all opponents.

Elements Affinity: Fire / Earth / Ice / Steel

Types of Artes:  ATK / DEF / EHM / SPT

Base Stats: HP: 6 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK: 1 / DEF: 1 / EHM: 1 / SPT: 1

Special Ability: Minimalist- A benefit thanks to his magical armor, Eiss requires no food at all. Just the occasional drink of water every few days will suffice for him.

Runes Artes:

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Polar Guard

Type: EHM

Description: A layer of thick ice materializes on Eiss' armor to further increase his defense.

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

So just in case you did not know, the EHM lasts until you use it to actually block something significant in terms of artes. So if for example you conjure it right now, but someone did not attack you with an ATK arte until 5 posts down the road, 10 posts or 15, the EHM would still be on. But if someone attacked you the post after you activated it, or even before, then the duration ends right away.

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Crescent Slash

Description: Eiss swings a massive broadsword in a wide arc to hit anyone before him. 

Elemental: Steel

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Natural Enchancement 

Type: SPT

Description: Eiss radiates a bizarre yet uplifting energy that increases the attack of nearby allies.

Elemental: Earth

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

So SPT target (1) ally to start with, later on you can increase the number of targets. When increasing ATK we should make a precise increase. So let's say the Target ally gainst +3 ATK dice

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Frostbite Impact

Description: Eiss plunges his broadsword into the ground and unleashes an icy shockwave that both damages and freezes anyone in the vicinity.

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Again the Target limitations apply

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Impervious Artic Barrier 

Type: DEF

Description: Eiss creates a large wall of wickedly cold ice to block incoming attacks.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

Great, please make the needed changes, if there are any questions let me know here. Otherwise your

CS is APPROVED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back