• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eisar - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will change my app char so they, or she, does not know a thing about isekai, because we already have enough ppl who are lol

Idk how quoting works, but I found this a pretty entertaining sentence by PlusUltra:
"ISEKAI?! They saturate the damn market with those things and even in death you can't get away from them?"
yeah i loved that haha

I will change my app char so they, or she, does not know a thing about isekai, because we already have enough ppl who are lol
for your powers perhaps you could give them fire, because fire is something that is warm (healing) but get too close and you will get burnt (attack)

for your powers perhaps you could give them fire, because fire is something that is warm (healing) but get too close and you will get burnt (attack)
but you will have to make it a bit weak early because when we first start out everyone is getting used to their powers

Yes, that does sound pretty interesting... Kinda reminds me of some atla fanfic I read where Zuko got healing powers of fire. Anyway, about it being weak, yes, I read what the OP said, so I know

I adopted what Cumulonimbus came up with, I guess I like this idea pretty much. I suppose my cs is finihed? I am not sure, but basically yeah. Also, a couple of questions. At... Wait, I just realized that I might wanna fill in how she died and all that... I guess she will die by truck sama 'cause I am not feeling particularly creative

And yes, I answered my questions upon re-reading some stuff, so nvm that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back