• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eight on Eight Danganronpa?

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
You know Danganronpa, right? Sixteen people enter, and no one's getting out unless they get away with murder!
Well, /I/ have a lot of characters, and I bet /you/ have a lot of characters, so let's throw them together! Lots of fun to be had, and let's see if you have what it takes to get away with murder!

If this is still open, I'd be up for it!

I also would be interested, presuming you'd be okay with my characters being shipkids. (I do have some for DR but the vast majority are not, so if your concern/complaint would be them being related to canon DR characters then dw as I can just not use those!)

I also would be interested, presuming you'd be okay with my characters being shipkids. (I do have some for DR but the vast majority are not, so if your concern/complaint would be them being related to canon DR characters then dw as I can just not use those!)

I'm still up for this; I was trying to find this thing earlier to bump it, in fact!

Feel free to message me if you want to RP this~
Oh, but I don't know what shipkids are...

Interested if still open, I also have a danganronpa 1x1 interest check if your open to it, it’s not much though warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back